[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20141123

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Nov 24 01:39:39 EST 2014

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20141123 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Thanks to everyone who pledged during CKUT's annual Funding Drive http://www.ckut.ca/funding/  It's never too late to pledge!
Go to http://ckut.ca/pledge.php  to pledge and make sure to click Cha Cha Cha In Blue where it says "pledge directly to a show"

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ... HERE’S A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW
Murray Porter/1492 Who Found Who/White Man's Card/First Nations Music
Pappy Johns Band/Full Circle/Little White Lies/Indie
Murray Porter/1492 Who Found Who/500 Years/First Nations Music
Pappy Johns Band/Blame It On Monday/Soul Shine/Indie

R.I.P. FINIS TASBY (1940-2014)
Finis Tasby/Jump, Children!/Jump, Children!/Evidence Music
Mannish Boys/Big Plans/I Get So Worried/Delta Groove Music

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer/A Real Fine Mess/Black And Blue/Indie
The Harpoonist & The Axe Murderer/A Real Fine Mess/Feel Me Now/Indie
Sue Foley, Deborah Coleman, Roxanne Potvin/Ruf Records 20 Years Anniversary/In The Basement/Ruf Records
Ad Track 38
ID - Sue Foley
Sue Foley/Ruf Records 20 Years Anniversary/Show Me/Ruf Records
Devon Allman/Ragged & Dirty/Back To You/Ruf Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Robert Johnson/Legendary Blues Singer/Terraplane Blues/Charly
Coleman Hawkins/The Big 3/Blues Changes/Sony Music Special Products
Jimmy & Walter/Black Music Originals Vol.1/Easy/Sun Records
Ruth Brown/Blues Masters Vol. 14: More Jump Blues/Wild Wild Young Men/Rhino
Little Junior's Blue Flames/The Road To Memphis/Mystery Train/Universal Music
B.B. King/Greatest Hits/Everyday I Have The Blues/MCA
Dr. John/Gris Gris/Jump Sturdy/Warner
R.L. Burnside/Wish I Was In Heaven Sitting Down/Hard Time Killing Floor Blues/Fat Possum
Chris Cain/Prime Cuts Vol. 2/Pick Up The Tab/Blind Pig
Joe Walsh/Live From Darryl's House With Darryl Hall/Life's Been Good/

APPEARING LIVE THURS NOV 27 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay, Mtl, Qc http://upstairsjazz.com/
Adam Karch/Blueprints/Mystery Train/Disques Bros

APPEARING LIVE SAT NOV 29 @ L’ASTRAL 305 Sainte-Catherine O. Mtl, Qc  http://www.sallelastral.com/astral/default-fr.aspx
Guy Belanger/Blues Turn/Forty Days & Forty Nights/Disques Bros
Guy Belanger/Blues Turn/Last Night (feat. Jimmy Johnson)/Disques Bros

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net