[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: The South Side | Nov 21st, 2014

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Sun Nov 23 20:19:25 EST 2014

Nov 21st, 2014 Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

* Dr John [Malcolm John 'Mac' Rebennack] born November 21, 1940
    Also the b'day of Lloyd Glenn, David Porter and Andrew Love

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
The New Mastersounds * Nervous * Keb Darge Presents * P-Vine
Fillmore Slim * Trapped by the Devil * The Legend of  * Mtn Top
Wilson Pickett * Something You Got * The Exciting Wilson Pickett * Atlantic
Smoky Babe * Something Wrong with My Machine * Hottest Brand Goin' * Ace
Dr John * You Swore * Creole Moon * Blue Note
James & Bobby Purify * I Take What I Want * Shake a Tail Feather * Sundazed
Willie B Huff * Beggar Man Blues * The Bob Geddins Blues Legacy * JSP
Jenni Muldaur * You're Breaking Me Up * Dearest Darling * Dandelion
JD McPherson * I Wish You Would * The Warm Covers EP * Rounder
The Duke Robillard Band * Temptation * Calling All Blues * Stony Plain
Dr John * I Been Hoodood * In the Right Place * Atco

8pm
The Memphis Horns * Itta Bena Funk * Flame Out * Lucky Seven
Big Mama Thornton * Looking the World Over * With the Muddy Waters Blues
Band * Arhoolie
KC Douglas * Mercury Blues * Mercury Blues * Arhoolie
Dr John * Sweet Home New Orleans * Anutha Zone * Parlophone
Dr John * Shoo Ra * At His Best * Pair
Dr John * The Monkey * N'Awlinz: Dis Dat or d'Udda * Blue Note
Jimmy Ruffin  * What Becomes of the Broken Hearted * The Best of * Motown
The J. Geils Band * So Sharp * The Morning After * Atlantic
Little Nathan & the Zydeco Big Timers * Back To the Woods * Darkness to
Light * Cha Cha
TV Slim * Don't Reach Across My Plate * Flatfoot Sam * Official
Dr John * Junco Partner * Dr John's Gumbo * Atco

9pm
Sam & Dave * You Got Me Hummin' * Complete Stax-Volt Singles * Atlantic
Nathan James * Hear Me Calling * Hear Me Calling * Sacred Cat
Lowell Fulson * Blue Shadows * Chess Blues * Chess/MCA
Lloyd Glenn * Southbound Special * Lloyd Glenn * Classics
Dr John * Mama Roux * Gris Gris * Atco/Real Gone
Dr John * Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying * The Essentials * Elektra
Janiva Magness * Who's Gonna Help a Brother * Use What You Got * Blue Leaf
Ronnie Earl * My Buddy Buddy Friends * Now My Soul * Stony Plain
Dr John * Qualified * In the Right Place * Atco
Dr John * Gut Bucket Blues * Ske-Dat-De-Dat * Concord
Rory Block * If You Haven't Any Hay * Hard Luck Child * Stony Plain
Robert Jr Lockwood * Little Boy Blue * The Complete Trix Recordings * 32
Jazz

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side