James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 22:12:28 EST 2014

Something To Talk About Willie Clayton Something To Talk About AvantiGood Ole Monday Travis Haddix Love Coupons Benevolent Homecoming Bruce Katz Homecoming American Showplace Happy Thanksgiving Vasti Jackson Single Vasti Jackson Sweet Poison Mississippi Heat Warning Shot Delmark I Just Want To Make Love To You Steve Krase  Buckle Up  Connor Ray Zipper Bird Sauce Boss 100% Pure Burning Disk Nehemiah James Rory Block Hard Luck Child Stony Plain Booze And Blues Linsey Alexander    Come Back Baby Delmark But It's Alright J.J. Jackson Classic Rock: 1966 Time-Life I Got More Soul Bobby Patterson I Got More Soul Omnivore Stranger To My Happiness Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Give Them What They Want Daptone Black Woman Emma Donovan & The Putbacks Dawn Hope Hole In The Wall Mel Waiters Single Waldoxy Don't Waste My Time Grady Champion Bootleg Whiskey  Malaco Wednesday Night Downchild Blues Band Live At The Palais Linus Entertainment Let Me Keep The Dog Tim Gartland Million Stars Taste Good Find My Wings Altered Five Cryin' Mercy Omnivibe No Regrets Missy Andersen In The Moment Main Squeeze Let Me Hear It From You Sly & The Family Stone A Whole New Thing Epic I Wish It Was Me Tyrone Davis Simply Tyrone Malaco L'il Mama's In The Kitchen The Soul Of John Black Good Thang Yellow DogIf The Lord Keeps The Thought Of You Out Of My Head Barbara Carr Blues Mix 14 EckoBroken Soldier Larry Garner Blues for Sale Dixiefrog

http://www.jazz901.org/