[Blues-l] Playlist: 11/9/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Nov 9 10:55:35 EST 2014

6AM
Muddy Waters / Trouble NoMore / Muddy Waters – The Definitive Collection / Geffen Chess UM
                          -The 2014 Blues Blast Music Award Winners -
Buddy Guy / Meet Me inChicago / Rhythm & Blues / RCA Silvertone
James Cotton / Blues Is Goodfor You / Cotton Mouth Man / Alligator
-
Bobby Rush with BlinddogSmokin’ / Another Murder in New Orleans / Decisions / Silver Talon
Tommy Castro and thePainkillers / The Devil You Know / The Devil You Know / Alligator
-
Mark T Small / My Daddy Was aJockey / Smokin’ Blues / Lead Foot Music
-
Shawn Holt and the Teardrops/ Fannie Mae / Daddy Told Me / Blind Pig
Tedeschi Trucks Band / MadeUp Mind / Made Up Mind / Sony Masterworks
-
Beth Hart / I’d Rather GoBlind / Bang Bang Boom Boom / Provogue
Lisa Mann / Move On / Move On/ Self Produced
-
Bonnie Raitt / Mighty TightWoman / Bonnie Raitt / Warner Bros.

7AM
Bonnie Raitt / Love Me Like aMan / The Bonnie Raitt Collection / Warner Bros.
-
Ruff Kutt Blues Band / DeepElam Blues / That’s When the Blues Begins / Vizztone
The Mannish Boys / You Don’tLove Me / Double Dynamite / Delta Groove
-
Michael Coleman / May I Havea Chance with You? / May I Have a Chance with You? / Self Produced
Michael Coleman / You’reGoing Miss Me / Blues Brunch at the Mart / Delmark
-
Sonny Knight and His FabulousLakers / Hey Girl / I’m Still Here / Secret Stash
-
Barrelhouse Chuck & KimWilson’s Blues All-Stars / She’s Got a Thing Going On / Driftin’ from Town toTown / The Sirens
Westside Andy – Mel Ford Band/ She’s Hot / Alley Cat / False Dog
-
Micah Kesselring / Log CabinBlues / Log Cabin Blues / Self Produced
Kenny “Blues Boss” Wayne /Leavin’ in the Morning / Rollin’ with the Blues Boss / Electro-Fi
-
Kilborn Alley / ‘Rents HouseBoogie / Four / Blue Bella
Jim Liban with the The JoelPaterson Trio / Cold Stuff / I Say What I Mean / Ventrella

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road