[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 11/8/14

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 19:14:37 EST 2014

My show # 751. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a farewell to Finis Tasby and Michael Coleman, who passed earlier this month.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696

Listen live www.90fm.orgNovember 8, 2014
Chess # 1630Muddy Waters /Don't Go No Further /His Best '56-'64 /Chess
Muddy Waters /Diamonds at Your Feet /His Best '56-'64 /Chess

Saturday Blue Plate Special     Farewell Finis Tasby part 1
Finis Tasby /Just a Kiss /West Coast Guitar Killers v3 /El SegundoFinis Tasby /Drinkin' Bad  Whiskey /People Don't Care /Shanachie  wi. Barry Levenson /Slippin' Down Blues /Heart to Hand /StoryvilleFinis Tasby /Cold, Cold Feeling /Jump! Children /Evidence  wi Alex Schultz /I Love the Woman /Think About It /Severn  wi. Enrico Crivellaro /Makin' Money /Key to My Kingdom /Electro-Fi  New on the Menu Howell  Devine /Can't be Satisfied /Modern Sounds of Ancient Juju /ArhoolieGeorgie Bonds /Dyin' is the Easy Way /Stepping Into Time /BGBBilly Boy Arnold /What's on the Menu Mama /The Blues Soul of /Stony Plain Trudy Lynn wi. Steve Krase /I Just Wanna Make Love to You  /Buckle Up /Connor Ray MusicRory Block /If You Haven't Any Hay, Get on Down the Road /Hard Luck Child /Stony Plain Sean Costello /It's My Own Fault /In the Magic Shop /Vizztone  Altered Five /Move House /Cryin' Mercy /Omniverse  Gary Clark Jr. /If Trouble was Money /Live /Warner Brothers Eric Bibb /Silver Spoon /Blues People /Stony Plain  Marcia Ball /Clean My House /Tattooed Lady and the Alligator Man /Alligator JW Jones /Watch Your Step /Belmont Boulevard /Blind Pig   Benny Turner /Don't You Ride My Mule /Journey /Nola BluesNathan James /Don't Believe What People Say /Natural Born That Way /Sacred Cat Jack Hadley /If You Only Knew /The St. Louis Sessions /San Telmo MediaLinsey Alexander /Call My Wife /Come Back Baby /Delmark Eddy Clearwater /Good Times are Coming /Soul Funky /CleartoneMississippi Heat /Working Man /Warning Shot /Delmark Deak Harp /Mad Dog 20/20 /Clarksdale breakdown /selfMarkus James /Gone Like Tomorrow /Head for the Hills /Firenz  Magic Slim /Call My Job /Pure Magic /Wolf   Saturday Blue Plate Special   Farewell Michael Coleman and Finis Tasby  wi. Little Johnny Christian /New Life /Jimmy Dawkins Presents Leric Records /Delmark  wi. James Cotton /Here I am Knocking at Your Door /Live...Mr. Superharp Himself /AlligatorMichael Coleman /Woman Loves a Woman /The New Bluebloods /Alligator  Michael Coleman /Love Somebody /Shake Your Booty /Wolf  wi. Angela Brown /I Intend to Take Your Place /Thinking Out Loud /Blueside  Michael Coleman /The Sky is Crying /Blues Brunch at the Mart /Delmark  Michael Coleman /You're Going to Miss Me /Blues Brunch at the Mart /DelmarkMichael Coleman wi. Shirley Johnson /As the Years Go Passing By /Blues Brunch at the Mart /Delmark part 2 of Farewell to Finis Tasbywi. Mannish Boys /You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now /That Represent Man /Delta Grovewi. Enrico Crivellaro /Let's Have a Ball /What My Blues are All About /Electro-Fi  wi. Mannish Boys /I Get so Worried /Big Plans /Delta Grovewi. Mannish Boys /title track /Lowdown Feelin' /Delta Grovewi. Mannish Boys /Mean Old World /Double Dynamite /Delta Grove  wi. Elvin Bishop /Whole Lotta Lovin' /Raisin' Hell Revue /Delta Groovewi. Barry Levenson /Slippin' Down Blues /The Late Show /Rip CatFinis and Kid Andersen /Don't Make Me Pay /Snap! Your Finger /Bluebeatwi. Mannish Boys /Later On /Double Dynamite /Delta Grovewi. Ruff Kutt Blues Band /Deep Elam Blues /That's When the Blues Begin /Vizztone