James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 22:12:26 EST 2014

If Loving You Is Wrong  Chuck Strong  Let Me Satisfy You  Snakeville
My Dreamerman  Shakura S'Aida  Time...  Electro-Fi
Smart Women Foolish Choices  Liz Mandeville  Heart "O" Chicago  Blue Kitty
Good Days Bad Days  Coco Montoya  Songs From The Road  Ruf
Come To Me  Popa Chubby  I'm Feelin' Lucky  Cleopatra
The Czar  Bruce Katz  Homecoming  American Showplace Music
Wrong Turn  Vaneese Thomas  Blues For My Father  Segue
Standing At The Crossroads  John Primer  You Can Make It If You Try  Wolf
I Just Want To Make Love To You  Steve Krase  Buckle Up  Connor Ray
Blow Wind Blow  Mud Morganfield  For Pops: Tribute To Muddy Waters  Severn
Little Bit Of Soap  Linsey Alexander  Come Back Baby  Delmark
Dig A Little Deeper  Sonny Mack  Blues Mix 14  Ecko
Call My Job  Mannish Boys  That Represent Man  Delta Groove
Reconsider Baby  Knickerbocker All-Stars  Open Mic At The Knick  JP Cadillac
Lonesome Train Blues  Daddy Mack Blues Band  Blues Central  Inside Sounds
Mustang Sally  Michael Coleman  Back Breaking Blues  Wolf
All Your Affection Is Gone  Dion Payton & The 43rd St. Band  New Bluebloods  Alligator
Three O'Clock Blues  Gary Clark Jr.  Live  Warner Bros.
Work Song  Billy Boy Arnold  The Blues Soul Of Billy Boy Arnold  Stony Plain
Pondok  Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers  Wide Open  White River
7th Street Shuffle  Jimmy Carpenter  Walk Away  TCF
I Ain't Easy To Love  Candi Staton  Life Happens  Beracah

http://www.jazz901.org/