[Blues-l] Playlist: 11/2/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Nov 2 10:59:12 EST 2014

6AM
Sippie Wallace / Women BeWise / Women Be Wise / Alligator
-
Eric Bibb / Silver Spoon /Blues People / Stony Plain
Popa Chubby / I’m Feelin’Lucky / I’m Feelin’ Lucky / Cleopatra
-
Yusuf / Big Boss Man / Tell“Em I’m Gone / Cat-O-Log Legacy
HowellDevine / Let You Go /Modern Sounds of Ancient Juju / Arhoolie
-
Otis Rush / You Know My Love/ When Chicago Got the Blues / Universal Music
Eddie Cleanhead Vinson / OldKidney Stew Is Fine / Kidney Stew Is Fine / Delmark
-
Sabrina Weeks & Swing CatBounce / Jimmy Dee / Live / Self-Produced
Sean Costello / I Went Wrong/ In the Magic Shop / Vizztone
-
Madison Slim / Bread MakerBaby / Close...But No Cigar / Self-Produced
Devon Allman / BlackjackHeartattack / Ragged & Dirty / Ruf
-
Smoky Babe / Boss Man Blues /Way Back in the Country Blues – The Lost Dr. Oster Recordings / Arhoolie
Scott Ainslie / Got the Blues,Can’t Be Satified / The Last Shot Got Him / Cattail Music

7AM
Son Seals / I Believe in MySoul / Son Seals – Deluxe Edition / Alligator
-
Dan Phelps / Devil Got My Woman/ Going Home / Vincent
Macyn Taylor / Ramblin’ on MyMind / Macyn Taylor / Self-Produced
-
Jimmy Nick & Don’t TellMama / Who Ya Kiddin’ / Who Ya Kiddin’ / Jimmy Nick Music
-
Booker T. & The M.G.s /Green Onions / Green Onions / Stax Remasters
-
The Jimmys / Broke and Hungry/ HaDaYa Do That Thing Live! / Brown Cow Productions
Altered Five Blues Band / I’min Deep / Cryin’ Mercy / Omnivibe
-
Taj Mahal / Hello Josephine /Maestro / Heads Up International
Ray Fuller and theBluesrockers / Boom Boom  / Piece of Work/ Azuretone

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road