[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: 5-23-14 | The South Side w/Chas Lewis

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Sat May 24 03:15:25 EDT 2014

www.thesouthside.org

Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Playlist for The South Side * May 23rd, 2014
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Terry Hanck * T's Groove * Gotta Bring It On Home To You * Delta Groove
Duke Robillard Band * Want Ad Blues * Low Down & Tore Up * Stony Plain
Mark Hummel * The Hustle Is On * The Hustle Is Really On * Electro-Fi
Otis Redding * That's a Good Idea * Love Man * Atco/Rhino
Shemekia Copeland * When a Woman's Had Enough * Talking to Strangers *
Alligator
Willie Williams * Wine Headed Woman * Meat & Gravy from Bea & Baby *
Sanctuary
Arthur Gunter * You Are Doing Me Wrong * A Shot In the Dark * Bear Family
Blue Rider Trio * Last Fair Deal Gone Down * Harp, Steel & Guts * Mapleshade
Delbert McClinton & Glen Clark * Oughta Know * Blind, Crippled & Crazy *
New West
Shawn Holt & the Teardrops * Buddy Buddy Friends * Daddy Told Me * Blind Pig
Billy Wright * Don't You Want a Man Like Me * Hey Baby, Don't You Want a
Man Like Me * Ace
Anson Funderburgh & the Rockets * What Have I Done * Change In My Pocket
* Bullseye

8pm
Jim Byrnes * That Will Never Do * St Louis Times * Black Hen
WC Clark * Do You Mean It? * Lover's Plea * Black Top
Roy Hawkins * Baby, Please Don't * 50's Blues and R & B * Westside
Fats Domino * Sick & Tired * They Call Me the Fat Man * EMI
Matt Schofield * Don't Know What I'd Do * Anything But Time * Nugene
Precious Bryant * My Babe * The Truth * Terminus
Arthur Gunter  * Baby Let's Play House * Baby Let's Play House * Excello/Ace
Mark Hummel * Blues Stop Knockin' * The Hustle Is Really On * Electro-Fi
Bo Diddley * I'm a Man * The Chess Box * Chess/MCA
Curtis Salgado * A Woman or the Blues * Soul Shot * Alligator
Johnny Adams * Imitation of Love * The Real Me * Rounder

9pm
Otis Clay * I Don't Know What To Do * Testify * Fuel 2000
Dumpstaphunk * Everybody Wants Sum * Everybody Wants Sum * Controlled
Substance
Candi Staton * I Ain't Easy to Love * Life Happens * Beracah Records
Jimmy Rogers * Act Like You Love Me * His Best * Chess/MCA
Rosie Ledet * Pick It Up * Pick It Up * Maison de Soul
Josh Hoyer & the Shadowboxers * Close Your Eyes * Josh Hoyer & the
Shadowboxers * Ind
Chris O' Leary * Mr Used To Be * Mr Used To Be * Fidellis
Kim Wilson * Trying To Make a Living * My Blues * Blue Collar
Willie Walker & The Butanes * I Understand * Right Where I Belong * One
On One
Little Walter (Rec This Day * I Got To Find My Baby * The Complete Chess
Masters * Hip-O
Jerry McCain * Put It Where I Can Get It * Absolutely the Best * Fuel 200
Frank Frost * Just Come On Home * Jelly Roll King * Charly

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street