[BluesList] Playlist: 5/25/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 25 11:07:33 EDT 2014

6AM
B.B. King / 3 O’Clock Blues /Original Greatest Hits / Virgin
-
Eden Brent / Opportunity /Jigsaw Heart / Yellow Dog
Lucky Peterson / Blues in MyBlood / The Son of a Bluesman / Jazz Village
-
Mike Mattison / Gin HouseBlues / You Can’t Fight Love / Landslide
The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band/ Everything Gonna Be Alright / Goin’ Home / Concord
-
Anthony Gomes / When I Playthe Blues / Sweet Stringin’ Soul / Urban Electric
B.B. King / Never Make YourMove Too Soon / Greatest Hits / MCA
-
Dave Specter with Otis Clay /Got to Find a Way / Message in Blue / Delmark
Wilko Johnson / Roger Daltrey/ Keep It Out of Sight / Going Back Home / Chess
-
Selwyn Birchwood / Addicted /Don’t Call No Ambulance / Alligator
Jarekus Singleton / Purposely/ Refuse to Lose / Alligator
-
Jim Byrnes / I Get Evil / St.Louis Times / Black Hen Music
-
B.B. King / The Thrill IsGone / The Best of B.B. King / MCA
7AM
B.B. King / See That My GraveIs Kept Clean / One Kind Favor / Geffen
Anthony Gomes / Blues inTechnicolor / …Before the Beginning / Up 2 Zero Entertainment
-
Kim Simmonds and Savoy Brown/ When You’ve Got a Good Thing / Goin’ to the Delta / Ruf
Lizzi Neal Band / Haven’t IBeen Good to You / So Long Heartache / LNB
-
Seth Walker / Love Is Throughwith Me / Time Can Change / Self Produced
-
Charlie Love / Ooh Baby, HoldMe / Chicago Blues Harmonica Project – More Rare Gems / Severn
Toronzo Cannon / Shame / Johnthe Conquer Root / Delmark
-
Brian Carpy / I Gotta Have It/ Rockin’ Bollocks / Bambo Worldwide
Tom Holland & The ShuffleKings / No Fluff, Just the Stuff / No Fluff, Just the Stuff / E Natchel
-
Studebaker John’s MaxwellStreet Kings / Mojo Hand / Kingsville Jukin’ / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road