[BluesList] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 5/17/14

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat May 17 19:36:52 EDT 2014

My show # 734. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was part 3 of a listen to some great live recordings.   Also, some tuneage for World Whiskey Day.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696

Listen live www.90fm.orgMay 17, 2014 Muddy Waters /They Call Me Muddy Waters /Chicago 1979 /Charly World Whiskey Day Celebration Scrapper Blackwell /Whiskey Man Blues /Virtuoso Guitar of /Yazoo  Tommy McClennan /Whiskey Head Woman /Bluebird Recordings '39-'42 /RCA  Louis Jordan /What's the Use of Getting Sober /1941-1944 /JSP  Big Bill Broonzy /I Love My Whiskey /War and Post War Years /JSP  Little Walter /Moonshine Blues /Blues World of Little Walter /Delmark  Rosco Gordon /We're All Loaded /Bootin':  the RPM Years /Ace  Canned Heat /Whiskey Headed Woman # 2 /Boogie with /Magic  Legendary Blues Band /Love You to the Bone /Life of Ease /Rounder  James Harman /Three Way Party /Cards on the Table /black Top  Little Augie Jr. /title track /Drinker's Choice /Barrelhouse  Harmonica Fats and Bernie Pearl /House Going Round and Round /Bee Bump  Liz Greeson /Jim Beam /Ready to Cheat /Earwig  Kenny Blues Boss Wayne /Wild Turkey 101 Proof /An Old Rock on a Roll /Stony Plain  Charlie Musselwhite /Blues Overtook Me /Juke Joint Chapel /Henrietta New on the Menu Taj Mahal with Gregg Allman /Statesboro Blues /All My Friends /Rounder John Mayall /Flooding in California/A Special Life /Forty Below Little Mike and the Tornadoes /Stuck Out on the Highway /All the Right Moves /ElRob  Kenny Blues Boss Wayne /Baby, It Ain't You /Rollin' with the Blues Boss /Stony Plain Jimmy Duck Holmes and Terry Bean /She Moves Me/Twice as Hard /Broke and HungryRip Lee Pryor /Lonesome /Nobody but Me /Electro-Fi  Mark Hummel /You Got Me /The Hustle is Really On /Electro-Fi  Bob Corritore /title track /Taboo /Delta Groove  Saturday Blue Plate Special "Got It Live" part 3  R.L. Burnside /Goin' Down South /Well, Well, Well /M.C.  Willie Kent /A Man and the Blues /Live at B.L.U.E.S. /Wolf Johnny Nicholas /House Cleaning Woman /Thrill on the Hill /TopCat  Doug Sahm /T-Bone Shuffle /Last Real Texas Blues Band /Antone's Radio King's /Rainin' in My Heart /Live at B.B> King's /Icehouse  Bryan Lee /Look on Yonder Wall /Live at Old Absinthe House Bar - Friday /Justin Time  Otis and the Alligators /Boom Boom /Last Randango /False Dog  Rev. Raven /Who's Gonna be Your Sweet Man /Live at Blues on Grand /Nevermore  Cash Box Kings /Drop Down Holler and Stomp /Live at the King Club /Blue Midnight  Johnny B. Moore /All Night Long /Acoustic Blue Chicago /Blue Chicago  Kim Wilson /Early in the Morning /Smokin' Joint /M.C.  Rick Estrin /You're Gonna Need My Help /Blues Harp Meltdown v1 /Mountain Top  Willie King /Stand Up and Speak the Truth /Freedom Creek /Rooster  Mel Brown /Hey Joe /Homewreckin' Done Live /Electro-Fi  Alberta Adams /He May be Your Man /Live A.A. /Eastlawn  Larry Garner /Born to Sing the Blues /Embarrassment to the Blues /Ruf  Slick Ballinger /Write Me a Line /Rela Blues and Pomade for the Soul /self  Cee Cee James /Done Love Wrong /Seriously Raw /FWG