[BluesList] Playlist: 5/4/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 4 11:11:35 EDT 2014

6AM
Little Walter / My Babe /Little Walter – His Best / Chess MCA
-
Keb’ Mo’ / Somebody Hurt You/ Bluesamericana / Kind of Blue Music
Li’l Ronnie & The BlueBeats featuring Claudia Carawan / Get Tough / Unfinished Business / Eller Soul
-
Lizzi Neal Band / BrotherWill / So Long Heartache / Self Produced
Jarekus Singleton / HighMinded / Refuse to Lose / Alligator
-
Junior Wells / Tobacco Road /Coming at You / Vanguard
-
Bobby Rush with BlinddogSmokin’ / Another Murder in New Orleans / Decisions / Silver Tallon
Kenny “Blues Boss” Wayne /Roadrunner / Rollin’ with the Blues Boss / Stony Plain
-
Mark Hummel / The Hustle IsOn / The Hustle Is Really On / Electro-Fi
John Mayall / Like a Fool / ASpecial Life / 40 Below
-
Ray Bonneville / Two Bends inthe Road / Easy Gone / Red House
Bob Corritore / Potato Stomp/ Taboo / Delta Groove
-
Otis Rush / Homework / Ain’tEnough Comin’ In / Mercury
7AM
B. B. King / Think It Over /His Best – The Electric B. B. King / MCA1
Anthony Gomes / Blues Is Good/ …From the Beginning / Up 2 Zero
-
Tweed Funk / I Got Loaded /First Name Lucky / Tweed Tone
Beat Merchants / GottaBelieve / Beat Merchants / Self Produced
-
Robben Ford / Cut You Lose /A Day in Nashville / Provogue
-
Booker T & The MGS /Green Onions / Green Onions / Stax
-
Barrelhouse Chuck & KimWilson’s Blues All-Stars / Driftin’ from Town to Town / Driftin’ from Town toTown / The Sirens
Mike Wheeler / Chicao Blues  / Self Made Man / Delmark
-
Carl Weathersby / Travelin’Man / I’m Still Standing Here / Magnolia
Kelly Richey / Workin’ HardWoman / Sweet Spirit / Sweet Lucy
-
The Cash Box Kings / BluesFalling Down on Me / Black Toppin’ / Blind Pig

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road