[BluesList] PLAYLIST: The South Side | May 2nd, 2014

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Sat May 3 11:34:06 EDT 2014

www.thesouthside.org

May 2nd, 2014 Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Richard 'Groove' Holmes * Down Home Funk * Comin' On Home * Blue Note
Carlos Del Junco * Long Highway * Blues Mongrel * Northern Blues
Terry Hanck * Pins & Needles * Gotta Bring It On Home To You * Delta Groove
Igor Prado Band * Hey Boogie! * Instrumentals Vol 1 * Chico Blues
Muddy Waters * Mad Love * His Best 1947-56 * Chess/MCA
JB Lenoir * Mississippi Road * Alabama Blues * L + R Music
Tommy Malone * Time To Move On * Poor Boy * MC Records
Jimmy Rogers * Walkin' By Myself * His Best * Chess
Willie Davis * I Learned My Lesson * Lost Soul Gems * Numero Uno
Jon Cleary * Port Street Blues * Moonburn * Point Blank
Jessie Mae Hemphill * Black Cat Bone * She-Wold * Hightone

8pm
Bob Corritore  * Many a Devil's Night * Taboo * Delta Groove
The James Harman Band * My Little Girl * Two Sides To Every Story *
Black Top
Little Charlie & the Nightcats * Don't Do It * The Big Break * Alligator
Big Mama Thornton * Your Love Is Where It Ought To Be * Ball & Chain *
Arhoolie
Vintage Trouble * Nancy Lee * The Bomb Shelter Sessions * Ind
Mark Hummel * The Hustle is On * The Hustle Is Really On * Electro-Fi
Professor Longhair * Whole Lotta Loving * Crawfish Fiesta * Alligator
Otis Rush * I Can't Quit You Baby * 1956-1958 Cobra Recordings * Paula
Sir Mack Rice * Baby I'm Coming Home * Atlantic Soul: 1959-1975 * Rhino
Aki Kumar * Judgment Day * Don't Hold Back * Greaseland

9pm
Richard 'Groove' Holmes * Groovin' for Mr G * Comin' On Home * Blue Note
Jarekus Singleton * Suspicion * Refuse to Lose * Alligator
Big Bill Broonzy * Key To the Highway * The Bill Bronzy Story * Verve
Howlin' Wolf * I Ain't Superstitious * The London Howlin' Wolf Sessions
* Chess/MCA
Dave Keller * Searchin' for a Sign * Soul Changes * Tastee Tone
Chuck Berry  * House of Blue Lights * Gold * MCA
Rod Piazza & the Mighty Flyers * Pretty Thing * Keepin' It Real  * Blind Pig
Bobby Charles * Why Are People Like That? * Last Train To Memphis * Bogalusa
Rachelle Coba * Never Been to Memphis * Mother Blues * Mono Records
Billy Boy Arnold * You Better Cut That Out * More Blues On The South
Side * Ace
Carmen Grillo * Come & Gone * A Different World * Ind

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street