[Blues-l] Playlist: 6/29/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jun 29 11:14:09 EDT 2014

6AM
John Jackson / Don’t Let YourDeal Go Down / Classic African American Songsters / Smithsonian Folkways
-
Rod Piazza and the MightyFlyers / Emergency Situation / Emergency Situation / Blind Pig
Dave Specter / Watchdog /Message in Blue / Delmark
-
Ronnie Earl and theBroadcasters / I Met Her on That Train / Good News / Stony Plain
Janiva Magness / Who Am I /Original / Fathead
-
Hambone Willie Newbern / Rolland Tumble Blues / Back to the Crossroads – The Roots of Robert Johnson / Yazoo
R. L. Burnside / Rollin’& Tumblin’ / Mr. Wizard / Fat Possum – Epitaph
-
Rick Estrin and the Nightcats/ Handle with Care / You Asked for It…Live! / Alligator
Eden Brent / Locomotive /Jigsaw Heart / Yellow Dog
-
Harmonica Hinds / Don’t YouSteal My Money / I’d Give You Anything If I Could / Wolf
-
Howlin’ Wolf / Evil (Is GoingOn) / Howlin’ Wolf – The Definitive Collection / Geffen Chess
7AM
Junior Wells / Little ByLittle / Coming at You / Vanguard
-
Dennis Gruenling featuringDoug Deming and the Jewel Tones / It Went Down Easy / Rockin’ All Day /Vizztone BackBender
Doug Deming & The JewelTones featuring Dennis Gruenling / One Good Reason / Vizztone DemBlues
-
The Nick Moss Band / Light ItUp / Time Ain’t Free / Blue Bella
Kim Simmonds and Savoy Brown/ Turn Your Lamp On / Goin’ Back to the Delta / Ruf
-
Dexter Allen / Ride thisTrain / Bluez of My Soul / Deep Rush
Jason Elmore & HoodooWitch / She Fine / Tell You What / Underworld
-
Tad Robinson / Turn to theMusic / Back in Style / Severn
The Preston Shannon Band /Trouble / Break the Ice / Bullseye
-
George Thorogood and theDestroyers / Chicago Bound / 2120 South Michigan Ave. / Capitol
-
Curtis Salgado / She Didn’tCut Me Loose / Soul Shot / Alligator
Tinsley Ellis / If the RiverKeeps Rising / Midnight Blue / Hearfixer

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road