[Blues-l] Chicago visit upate for help

Forcella, Domenic (Env_Health_Safety) ForcellaD@mail.ccsu.edu
Mon Jun 23 09:05:57 EDT 2014

Heading out to Chicago on July 13 for a few days.

Instead of bugging the people I know there, already started that, I figured to ask the list.

Will be at Sheraton Hotel Chicago
Most activities in McCormick Place

Anything of interest in the City  : ) Jams, concerts, club shows

Basically open evenings are M, Tu, th

Thanks,
Dom

Domenic Forcella, Blues Beat
Blues Beat appears each week in 4 daily papers covering the following cities and surrounding areas: New Britain, Middletown, Bristol, Torrington.
Follow my blog at http://bluesbeatnews.wordpress.com/.
Recipient Blues Foundation KBA for Excellence in Journalism
Supporting the:
Connecticut Blues Society at http://www.ctblues.org<http://www.ctblues.org/>
The Blues Foundation at http://www.blues.org<http://www.blues.org/>
Music Maker Relief Foundation at http://www.musicmaker.org<http://www.musicmaker.org/>
Promoter Winners' Circle Blues Project, Rocky Hill VA

Sorry about the mistaken post, always hit send instead of paste.