[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20140622

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jun 23 02:54:16 EDT 2014

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20140622 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

BONNE FÊTE ST-JEAN! CÉLEBREZ LE BLUES D'ICI
J. D. Slim/J.D. Belanger A.K.A. J.D. Slim/À Montréal, C'est Le Blues Qu'on Aime/Indie
Bernard Adamus/Brun/Les Raisons/Indie
Robert "Dr. Bobus" Paquin/Poussières Bleues/Trente-six Bonnes Raisons/Disques JARP
Maximum Blues/Maximum Blues In Clarksdale - Live In Studio/J'tiens Le Volant (Chien Volent)/Indie
Rick L. Blues/Papa's Cool/J'ai Le Goût De Boogie Woogie/Crystal Blues Records
Mike DeWay/Turbulence/Je Suis Cool/Bluesenville
Blue Zazoo/Chansons Blues Et Jazzy/Les Objets Perdus/Indie

JORDAN OFFICER DROPPED BY. WE TALKED. HE PLAYED. CATCH HIM AT SAVOY DU METROPOLIS FRI/SAT/SUN & AT TREMBLANT BLUES FEST. www.jordanofficer.com
Jordan Officer/Live @ CKUT Studio/I'm Free
Jordan Officer/Live @ CKUT Studio/I'm All Alone
Jordan Officer/I'm Free/At Least I've Got The Blues/Distribution Select
Jordan Officer/I'm Free/Jackie's Tune/Distribution Select

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Lonnie Johnson/Another Night To Cry/I Got News For You, Baby/Prestige/Bluesville
John Lee Hooker/No Friend Around/House Rent Boogie/Drive
Robert Johnson/The Legendary Blues Singer/Me And The Devil Blues/Charly
Archie Edwards/The Toronto Sessions/Meet Me In The Bottom/NorthernBlues Music
Lazy Lester/Louisiana Swamp Blues/I'm A Lover Not A Fighter/Flyright
Jerry "Boogie" McCain/Strange Kind Of Feelin'/Crazy 'Bout That Mess/Alligator
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Making Friends/Chess
Big Bill Morganfield/Blues With A Mood/No Butter For My Grits/Black Shuck Records
Holland K. Smith/Cobalt/You Get What You Deserve/EllerSoul Records

PAT LOISELLE APPEARING LIVE FRIDAY JUNE 27 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
VINTAGE WINE APPEARING LIVE FRIDAY JUNE 27 @ CALISTOGA BAR & GRILL Plaza Pointe-Claire http://www.calistogagrill.ca/
Craig Morrison/Craig Morrison & … (Pat Loiselle)/Reconsider Baby/Indie

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

Do I have your latest music to play? Send it to:
John Detcheverry
Cha Cha Cha In Blue
6672 24th Avenue
Montreal, Qc H1T 3M7