[Blues-l] Playlist: 6/22/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jun 22 11:12:30 EDT 2014

6AM
Mississippi John Hurt /Monday Morning Blues / Classic African American Songsters / SmithsonianFolkways
-
Rick Estrin and the Nightcats/ Clothes Line / You Asked For It…Live! / Alligator
Janiva Magness / Twice As Strong/ Original / Fathead
-
Ronnie Earl and theBroadcasters / Good News / Good News / Stony Plain
The Nighthawks / You’re Gone/ 444 / Eller Soul
-
Big Bill Broonzy / Hey, HeyBaby / Trouble in Mind / Smithsonian Folkways
-
Deanna Bogart / Tightrope / Justa Wish Away…/ Blind Pig
The Mannish Boys / The BluesHas Made Me Whole / Wrapped Up and Ready / Delta Groove
-
Rod Piazza and the MightyFlyers / Neighbor, Neighbor / Emergency Situation / Blind Pig
Pork Chop Willie / Ain’tNobody (gonna save my soul) / Love Is the Devil / Pork Chop Willie Music
-
Bob Stroger & Kenny“Beedy Eyes” Smith / Love and Affection / Keeping It Together / Big Eye
Eden Brent / Get the Hell Outof Dodge / Jigsaw Heart / Yellow Dog
-
Freddie King / Boogie Man / WomanAcross the River / Shelter
7AM
Otis Rush / Three Times aFool / Right Place, Wrong Time / Hightone
-
Alex Wilson / I Like to Play /Tell Me Why / Rathskeller
Liz Mandeville / Clarksdale/Riverside Hotel Blues / Clarksdale / Blue Kitty Music
-
The Jimmys / She Don’t LoveMe / Gimme the Jimmys / Brown Cow Productions
Dennis Gruenling featuringDoug Deming & The Jewel Tones / Bloodshot Eyes / Vizztone – BackBender
-
Doug Deming & The JewelTones featuring Dennis Gruenling / I Want You to Be My Baby / What’s It GonnaTake / Vizztone – DemBlues Productions
-
Dan Phelps / Crow Jane /Going Home / Vincent
John Nemeth / Her Good Lovin’/ Memphis Grease / Blue Corn Music
-
Bob Levis / It Takes Time /Barstool Bob / Big Paw
Scott Bradbury / Callin’ AllBlues / Callin’ All Blues / TearDrop
-
Wayne Baker Brooks featuringSugar Blue / I Can Read Your Mind / Blues Island
-
Ronnie Baker Brooks / A LongGoodbye / The Torch / Watchdog

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road