[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: The South Side Playlist for June 20th, 2014

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Sun Jun 22 10:54:26 EDT 2014

www.thesouthside.org

June 20th, 2014 Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

* Lazy Lester | Born June 20th, 1933
* Kid Thomas | June 20th, 1934 -  April 5th, 1970

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Rod Piazza & the Mighty Flyers * Frankenbop * Emergency Situation *
Blind Pig
Michelle Willson * Leap of Faith * Wake Up Call * Bullseye
Little Walter * Ahw'  Baby * Complete Chess Masters * Hip-O
LC 'Good Rockin' Robinson * She Got It from the Start * Mojo In My Hand
* Arhoolie
St Paul & the Broken Bones * Like a Mighty River * Half the City *
Single Lock
Kid Thomas * Come Here Woman * Chicago Blues from Federal  * Ace
Lazy Lester * Gonna Stick To You Baby * Blues Stop Knockin' * Antone's
Lightnin' Slim * It's Mighty Crazy * The Best of  * Hip-O
Lazy Lester * Sugar Coated Love * The Excello Singles * Excello
Mary Ann Fisher * Put On My Shoes * R & B Singles Collection * Outta Sight
Andre Thierry & Zydeco Magic * Steppin' Ahead * Are You Ready To Learn * Ind
Taj Mahal * Leaving Trunk * Taj Mahal * Columbia

8pm
Ari Borger & Igor Prado * Getting Fat * Lowdown Boogie * Ind
Snooks Eaglin * That Same Old Train * The Sonet Blues Story * Verve
Kid Thomas * The Wolf Pack * Chicago Blues from Federal  * Ace
Kid Thomas * The Spell * Chicago Blues from Federal  * Ace
Lazy Lester * Ya Ya * Blues Stop Knockin' * Antone's
Janiva Magness * I Need a Man * Original * Fathead
Terry Hanck * Gotta Bring It On Home To You * Gotta Bring It On Home To
You * Delta Groove
Lazy Lester * The Sun is Shining * All Over You * Antone's
Lightnin' Slim * Hoodoo Blues * The Best of  * Hip-O
The Paladins * Keep Lovin' Me Baby * Let's Buzz * Alligator
Lazy Lester * I Done Got Over It * Harp & Soul * Alligator
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats * Don't Do It * You Asked for It...Live! *
Alligator

9pm
Lazy Lester * Lester's Stomp * House Rockin' & Hip Shakin' * Hip-O
Barbara West * You're No Good * Queens of the Blues * Fuel 2000
Hound Dog Taylor * Gonna Send You Back to Georgia * Release the Hound *
Alligator
John Mooney * Pearline * Son & Moon * Fatback
The Mannish Boys * I Ain't Sayin' * Wrapped Up & Ready * Delta Groove
Steve Freund & Gloria Hardiman * Kiddeo * Set Me Free * Delmark
Kid Thomas * You're Fine * Chicago Blues from Federal  * Ace
Lazy Lester * The Same Thing Could Happen * Harpbeat of the Swamp *
Kingsnake
John Németh * Three Times a Fool * Memphis Grease * Blue Corn
Mississippi John Hurt * I'm Satisfied * Today! * Vanguard
John Hammond * Hard Times * Timeless * Palmetto
Eden Brent * Opportunity * Jigsaw Heart * Yellow Dog
Lazy Lester * Blues Stop Knockin' * Blues Stop Knockin' * Antone's
Jr Wells * Hoodoo Man Blues * Hoodoo Man Blues * Delmark

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street