[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: 6-13-14 The South Side | Streaming Live at www.khum.com

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Thu Jun 19 09:47:27 EDT 2014

www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * June 13th, 2014
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Duke Levine * I Think It's Gonna Work Out Fine * Country Soul Guitar *
Daring Records
Steve Guyger * Love Is a Gamble * Last Train to Dover * Blue Leaf
Bettye LaVette * My Man Is a Lovin' Man * Child of the Seventies * Rhino
KC Douglas * Black Cat Bone * Mercury Blues * Arhoolie
James Carr * Coming Back to Me Baby * Essential * Essential
Jimmy Wilson w/Lafayette Thomas * Mistake In Life * The Bob Geddins
Legacy * JSP
Christine Kittrell * It's Nobody's Fault * Call Her Name: Complete *
Bear Family
LJ Thomas * Sam's Drag * Sun Records: The Blues Years * Charly
James Carr * Your Love Made a U-Turn * A Man Needs a Woman * Kent/Ace
Tony Joe White * Who You Gonna Hoodoo Next * Hoodoo * Yep Roc
The Mannish Boys * You Better Watch Yourself * Wrapped Up & Ready *
Delta Groove
The Blasters * Marie Marie * The Blasters * Slash
Doug Quattlebaum * Hard Luck Blues * If You've Ever Been Mistreated *
Hightone

8pm
Steve Freund & Gloria Hardiman * The Way You Love Me * Set Me Free * Delmark
Howlin' Wolf  * I Ain't Superstitious * Greatest Hits * Chess/MCA
Lafayette 'Thing' Thomas * Cockroach Run * Savoy Blues Vol 4 * Savoy Jazz
Dave Specter * Chicago Style * Message In Blue * Delmark
Josh Hoyer & the Shadowboxers * Til She's Lovin' Someone Else * Josh
Hoyer & the Shadowboxers * Ind
CeDell Davis * Every Day Every Way * Feel Like Doin' Something Wrong *
Fat Possum
Dyke & the Blazers * Let a Woman Be a Woman * Funky Broadway: The Very
Best * Collectables
Doug Quattlebaum * Hard Luck Blues * If You've Ever Been Mistreated *
Testament
Lafayette 'Thing' Thomas * The Thing * Juke Joints Vol 4 * JSP
James Carr * Gonna Send You Back to Georgia * Essential * Essential
James Carr * Pouring Water on a Drowning Man * You've Got My Mind Messed
Up * Kent/Ace
Michelle Willson * My Heart Is Mended * So Emotional * Bullseye
Terry Hanck * Right Now Is the Hour * Gotta Bring It On Home To You *
Delta Groove

9pm
Doug MacLeod * Bad Magic * Where I Been * Black & Tan
BB King * Bad Luck * Original Greatest Hits * Virgin
James Carr * There Goes My Used To Be * You've Got My Mind Messed Up *
Kent/Ace
James Carr * To Love Somebody * Complete Goldwax Singles * Kent
Jimmy Wilson w/Lafayette Thomas * Blues at Sundown * The Bob Geddins
Legacy * JSP
The Neville Brothers  1989 * Yellow Moon * Yellow Moon * A & M
Lafayette 'Thing' Thomas * Claim On You * Chess Blues Guitar * Chess/MCA
James Carr * You've Got My Mind Messed Up * Complete Goldwax Singles * Kent
James Carr * The Dark End of the Street * Complete Goldwax Singles * Kent
Bill Frisell * It's Nobody's Fault But Mine * Beautiful Dreamer * Savoy Jazz
Kim Wilson * Things Ain't Right * My Blues * Blue Collar
Big Mama Thornton * Tom Cat * Don't Freeze On Me * El Cerrito
The Delta Generators * Rose For Rosa Lee * Get On the Horse * Ind

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street