[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20140615

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Jun 16 02:05:31 EDT 2014

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20140615 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, YOU MF's. Oh Relax. It's why you’re a father.
Lonnie Brooks/Satisfaction Guaranteed/Like Father, Like Son/Alligator
Ronnie Baker Brooks/Take Me Witcha/I Laugh To Keep From Cryin'/Watchdog Records
Jimmy Rogers All Stars Blues Band/Blues Blues Blues/Ludella/Atlantic
James Peterson/Wrong Bed!/Ends Meet/Hown Dog Records
Jonas & The Blues Blooded/Preservation Blues Review/Spoonful/Preservation records
Denny Snyder/Full Circle/Delirious Frank/Indie
Carey Bell/Deep Down/I Got A Rich Man's Woman/Alligator
Shemekia Copeland/Deluxe Edition/Beat Up Guitar/Alligator
Zakiya Hooker/Flavors Of the Blues/Receipt To Sing The Blues/Virgin
Big Bill Morganfield/Blues With A Mood/Son Of The Blues/Black Shuck Records
Muddy Waters/Fathers & Sons/Long Distance Call/Chess
Tyrone Vaughan/YouTube/Guitar Son

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Bo Carter/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/West Jackson Blues/Columbia
The Nite Owls/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Memphis Blues/Columbia
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box/Howlin' Wolf Talks #1/Chess
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box/Bluebird/Chess
Grace Brim/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Man Around My Door/Paula Records
Lafyette "Thing" Thomas/Screaming And Crying/Jumpin' In The Heart Of Town/Fantastic Voyage
Ray Charles/75 R&B Classics/A Fool For You/La Bambolina s.a.s.
Clyde McPhatter/75 R&B Classics/Without Love (There Is Nothing)/La Bambolina s.a.s.
Wes Montgomery/Movin' Wes/West Coast Blues/Verve
Fruteland Jackson/Maximum Mojo: The Best Of Electro-Fi Records 1997-2007/Blues 2.0/Electro-Fi Records
Monster Mike Welch/Adding Insight To Injury/Masters Of War/95North Records

APPEARING LIVE MONDAY JUNE 16 @ BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis, Mtl, Qc http://www.bistroajojo.com/
Martin Goyette/Sweet Warm Jelly/Stop Breaking Down/Dep

APPEARING LIVE FRIDAY JUNE 20 @ HOUSE OF JAZZ, 2060 Aylmer http://houseofjazz.ca/
Carolyn Fe Blues Collective/Bad Taboo/All About Them/Indie

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net  or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

Do I have your latest music to play? Send it to:
John Detcheverry
Cha Cha Cha In Blue
6672 24th Avenue
Montreal, Qc H1T 3M7