[Blues-l] Playlist: 6/15/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jun 15 11:21:03 EDT 2014

6AM
Brownie McGhee / Pallet onthe Floor / Classic African American Songsters / Smithsonian Folkways
-
Janiva Magness / I Need a Man/ Original / Fathead
Walter Trout / Wastin’ Away /The Blues Came Callin’ / Provogue
-
The Nighthawks / Livin’ theBlues / 444 / Eller Soul
David Vest / CrookedPolitician / Roadhouse Revelation / Cordova Bay
-
Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin /Big Bill Blues / Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin Play and Sing the Songs of BigBill Broonzy / Yep Roc
Ray Bonneville / So LonesomeI Could Cry / Easy Gone / Red House
-
The Mannish Boys / Strugglein My Hometown / Wrapped Up and Ready / Delta Groove
Jarekus Singleton / BlameGame / Refuse to Lose / Alligator
-
Vaneese Thomas / SouthernCentral Blues / Blues for My Father / Segue
Rip Lee Pryor / Nobody But Me/ Nobody But Me / Electro-Fi
-
Pork Chop Willie / Too ManyCuts / Love Is the Devil / Pork Chop Willie Music
-
Steve Freund – GloriaHardiman / Well I Done Got Over It / Set Me Free / Delmark
7AM
Jim Byrnes / St. Louis Blues/ St. Louis Times / Black Hen Music
-
Alex Wilson / The Moon IsShinin’ / Tell Me Why / Rathskeller
Liz Mandeville / Walking& Talking with You / Clarksville / Blue Kitty Music
-
The Jimmys / Broke and Hungry/ HaDaYa Do That Thing Live! / Brown Cow Productions
Dennis Gruenling FeaturingDoug Deming & The Jewel Tones / The Rev / Backbender – Vizztone
-
Doug Deming & The JewelTones featuring Dennis Gruenling / What’s It Gonna Take / What’s It Gonna Take/ Vizztone
-
John Nemeth / Three Times aFool / Memphis Grease / Blue Corn
-
Dan Phelps / Devil Got MyWoman / Going Home / Vincent
-
Basement Blues Band / Can’tBe Satisfied / Live at the Adriatic / Self Release
-
Dave Weld and the ImperialFlames / She’s Mine / Burnin’ Love / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road