[Blues-l] Playlist: 6/8/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jun 8 11:14:04 EDT 2014

6AM
John Cephas and Phil Wiggins/ Going Down the Road Feeling Bad / Classic African American Songsters /Smithsonian Folkways
-
Walter Trout / Take a LittleTime / The Blues Came Callin’ / Provogue
Shane Dwight / I’m a Bad Man /This House / Delta Groove
-
Dave Keller / Searchin’ for aSign / Soul Changes / Tastee-Tone
Dave Specter with Otis Clay /This Time I’m Gone for Good / Message in Blue / Delmark
-
Howlin’ Wolf / SmokestackLightnin’ / Howlin’ Wolf – The Definitive Collection / Geffen Chess UM
James Harman’s Bamboo Porch /Wino Na’kins / Live at “Little Village” – Volume One / Gulf Coast
-
David Vest / Freight TrainRolling / Roadhouse Revelation / Cordova Bay
Steve Freund – Gloria Hardiman/ Kiddio / Set Me Free / Delmark
-
Jim Byrnes / Nadine / St.Louis Times / Black Hen
John Cummings / Bobby’s Gone/ Blues Mix 13 – Grown Folks Soul / Ecko
-
Eric Lindell and Co. /Couldn’t Leave / Indian Summer / Sparco
7AM
Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin /All By Myself / Common Ground – Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin Play and Sing theSongs of Big Bill Broonzy / Yep Roc
-
Carolina Chocolate Drops /West End Blues / Leaving Eden / Nonesuch
Otis Taylor / The Wind ComesIn / My World Is Gone / Telarc
-
Billy Boy Arnold – JohnPrimer – Billy Branch – Lurrie Bell / My Little Machine / Chicago Blues A LivingHistory / Raisin’ Music
Billy Boy Arnold – JohnPrimer – Billy Branch – Carlos Johnson / She Don’t Love Me That Way / ChicagoBlues A Living History The (R)evolution Continues / Raisin’ Music
-
Bettye LaVette / Yesterday IsHere / Thankful N’ Thoughtful / Anti-
-
Nikki Hill / Right on theBrink / Here’s Nikki Hill / Deep Fryed
Aaron Neville / Money Honey /My True Story / Blue Note
-
Dr. John / Big Shot / Locked Down/ Nonesuch
Selwyn Birchwood / HoodooStew / Don’t Call No Ambulance / Alligator
-
Eden Brent / EverybodyAlready Knows / Jigsaw Heart / Yellow Dog 4:11
-
Ben Wiley Payton / Barn Song/ Diggin’ Up Old Country Blues / Self- Produced
Guy King / Come On In MyKitchen / By Myself / IBF

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road