[Blues-l] Playlist: 6/1/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Jun 1 11:08:42 EDT 2014

6AM
T-Bone Walker / T-BoneShuffle / T-Bone Blues / Atlantic Jazz
-
Eric Lindell and Co. / Come Back / Indian Summer / Sparco
Selwyn Birchwood / Don’t CallMe No Ambulance / Don’t Call Me No Ambulance / Alligator
-
Eden Brent / Better This Way /Jigsaw Heart / Yellow Dog
Mike Mattison / You Can’tFight Love / You Can’t Fight Love / Landslide
-
Pink Anderson / Greasy Greens(Talking Blues) / Classic African American Songsters / Smithsonian Folkways
Floyd “Dipper Boy” Council /I’m Grievin’ and I’m Worryin’ / Carolina Blues 1937-1947 / Document
-
Dave Specter with BrotherJohn / Chicago Style / Message in Blue / Delmark
The Kenny Wayne Shepherd Bandwith Keb’ Mo’ & Rebirth Bass Band / Born Under a Bad Sign / Goin’ Home /Concord
-
Rip Lee Pryor / Shake YourBoogie / Nobody But Me / Electro-Fi
Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin /You’ve Changed / Common Ground – Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin Play and Sing theSongs of Big Bill Broonzy / Yep Roc
-
Steve Freund – Gloria Hardiman/ You Got Me (Where You Want Me) / Set Me Free / Delmark
Shane Dwight / We Can Do This/ This House / Delta Groove
-
Giles Corey’s Stoned Soul /Time Flies (When You’re Drunk) / Giles Corey’s Stoned Soul / Delmark
7AM
Allen Toussiant / Long, LongJourney / The Bright Mississippi / Nonesuch
-
Kim Simmonds and Savoy Brown/ Backstreet Woman / Goin’ to the Delta / Ruf
Tommy Castro and thePainkillers / She Wanted to Give It to Me / The Devil You Know / Alligator
-
Mac Arnold / Blues Revival –Live at the Grey Eagle / Giddy Up / Vizztone
-
Maurice John Vaughn / WolfBite / Generic Blues / Alligator
-
Bob Stroger / What Goes On inthe Dark / Bob Is Back in Town / Airway
The Rusty Wright Band / WholeLotta Rosie / This That & The Other Thing / Sadson Music
-
Linsey Alexander / Bad Man /Been There Done That / Delmark
Alex Wilson / Rockinitis /Tell Me Why / Rathskeller
-
The Kinsey Report / Standing(I’ll Be) / Standing (I’ll Be) / RDK 3:23

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road