[BluesList] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 6/28/14

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 19:15:16 EDT 2014

My show # 738. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was theme driven tuneage about the weather. Papajoe (David Carrigan)101CAC WWSPUWSP Reserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481715 346 2696 Listen live www.90fm.orgJune 28, 2014  Muddy Waters /Clouds in My Heart /King Bee /Blue SkyPapa's Picks -Blues from Syracuse NYSteve Guyger /Come Home Baby /Live at the Dinosaur /HorseplaySteve Guyger /Why Do You Act Like That? /Live at the Dinosaur /HorseplayTino Gonzales  /Body and Fender Man /Live at the Dinosaur 2 /Horseplay  Tino Gonzales  /Texas /Live at the Dinosaur 2 /Horseplay New on the MenuSleepy John Estes /The Woman I Love... /Live in Japan /DelmarkSteve Freund and Gloria Hardiman /Things I Used to Do /Set Me Free /Delmark  Selwyn Birchwood /The River Turned Red /Don't Call No Ambulance /Alligator Lucky Peterson /Boogie-Woogie Blues Joint Party /The Son of a Bluesman /Jazz Village  Bog Stroger and Kenny Smith /Old Woman Sweetheart /Keepin' It Together /Big Eye  Rod Piazza /Milk and Water /Emergency Situation /Blind Pig Laura Rain and the Caesars /Your Love is Not Broken /Closer /LRCTravis Haddix /Dinner with the Devil /Love Coupons /Benevolent Blues
 Saturday Blue Plate Special  "All Weather Blues" Margaret Johnson /When a Gator Holler, Folks Say It's a Sign of Rain /Blues Masters v11 /Rhino  Lonnie Johnson /Broken Levee Blues /Essential v1 /Classics  T-Bone Walker /Trinity River Blues /The Beginning 1929-1946 /EPM  Mississippi Sheiks /Frost Texas Tornado Blues /Best of /Columbia  Peetie Wheatstraw /Ice and Snow Blues /Piano Blues of St. Louis /Yazoo  Leroy Carr /Muddy Water /Best of v1 /Columbia  Tampa Red /Dark and Stormy Night /Bluebird Recordings 1934-1936 /RCA  Kokomo Arnold /Cold Winter Blues /Old Original Kokomo Blues /Wolf  Big Joe Williams /North Wind Blues /Chronological v1 /Document  Sister Rosetta Tharpe /Didn't It Rain /Gospel of the Blues /MCA   Lowell Fulson /Stormin' and Rainin' /Bob Geddins' Blues Legacy vA /JSP  St. Louis Jimmy /Florida Hurricane /Chess Blues box v1 /Chess  Larry Davis /Texas Flood /Best of Duke-Peacock /MCA  Elmore James /The Sun is Shining /Best of /Rhino  Hop Wilson /Need Your Love to Keep Me Warm /Houston Ghetto Blues /Bullseye  Canned Heat /Nine Below Zero /Uncanned /EMI  R.L. Burnside /Goin' Down South /First Recordings /Fat Possum  Johnny Shines /title track /Too Wet to Plow /Fat Possum  T.D. Bell and Erbie Bowser /Soon as the Weather Breaks /It's About Time /Spindletop  Johnnie Bassett /Cold Winter Morning /Bassett Hound /Fedora  Willie Kent /Looks Like It's Gonna Rain /Acoustic Blue Chicago /Blue Chicago  Sonny Rhodes /Rainy Day /Blue Diamond /Stony Plain  Frank Robinson /Mean Old Twister /Deep East Texas Blues /Black Magic  Kid Ramos /It's Hot in Here /Greasy Kid Stuff /Evidence  Lil' Buck Sinegal /Standing in the Rain /The Buck Starts Here /NYNO  Little Freddie King /If You Want to Know the Blues... /Sing Sang Sung /OrleansBoo Boo Davis /Ice Storm /East St. Louis /Black and Tan  Floyd Lee /Red Sun /Ain't Doin' Nothin' Wrong /Amogla  Terry Garland and Lil' Ronnie /Trouble on the Way /Live at the Canal Club /EllerSoul  Henry Gray /Katrina Katrina /Times are Gettin' Hard /Lucky Cat  Gary Primich /Pray for a Cloudy Day /Ridin' the Darkhorse /Electro-Fi  4 Jacks /Thunder and Lightnin' /Deal with It /EllerSoul   New on the Menu  Rick Estrin and the Nightcats /My Next Ex-Wife /You Asked for It! Live /AlligatorJimmy Duck Holmes and Terry Bean /Cheating and Lying Blues /Twice as Hard /Broke and Hungry Rev. Shawn Amos /Something Inside of Me /Reverend Shawn Amos Tells It /self Rip Lee Pryor /Heard the News /Nobody but Me /Electro-Fi  Steve Hill /Hate to See You Go /Solo Recordings v2 /No Label Ronnie Earl /Puddin' Pie/Good News /Stony Plain  Mark Hummel /I'm Gonna Ruin You /The Hustle is Really On /Electro-Fi