[BluesList] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 6/7/14

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 09:59:20 EDT 2014

My show # 736. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was theme driven tuneage about gossip mongers. I called it "Making My Business Yours".   Also, some tuneage for birthday girl Shirley Johnson.Papajoe (David Carrigan)101CAC WWSPUWSP Reserve StreetStevens Point WI 54481715 346 2696 Listen live www.90fm.orgJune 7, 2014Muddy Waters /Where's My Woman Been /One More Mile /Chess  Muddy Waters /Roll and Tumble Blues /One More Mile /Chess
Birthday Girl   Shirley Johnson  Franklin VA native 65 today!Shirley Johnson /I'm a Fool for You /Appaloosa Compilation /AppaloosaShirley Johnson /When Things Go Wrong /Killer Diller /DelmarkShirley Johnson /Unchain My Heart /Red Hot Mamas /Blue ChicagoShirley Johnson /Prisoner of Love /Mojo Mamas /Blue ChicagoShirley Johnson /title track /Blues Attack /DelmarkShirley Johnson /As the Years Go Passing By /Blues Brunch at the Mart /Delmark
New on the Menu  Eden Brent /Better This Way /Jigsaw Heart /Yellow Dog  Selwyn Birchwood /title track /Don't Call No Ambulance /Alligator  Susan Tedeschi /Stand Back /All My Friends /Rounder  Ronnie Earl /Blues for Henry /Good News /Stony Plain  Steve Hill /Tough Luck /Solo Recordings v2 /No Label  Seth Freeman /In the Reins /self titled /Soulful Gypsy  Kenny Blues Boss Wayne /Leavin' in the Mornin' /Rollin' with the Blues Boss /Stony Plain  John Mayall /Heartache /A Special Life /Forty Below  Forrest McDonald /V8 Ford /Turn Around Blues /World Talent  Janiva Magness /I Need a Man /Original /Fathead  Walter Trout /The Bottom of the River /The Blues Came Callin' /Provogue
Saturday Blue Plate Special "Making My Business Yours"
Bessie Smith /Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do /The Collection /Columbia  Peg Leg Howell /Say I Do It /Chronological v1 /Document  Lester Williams /The Folks Around the Corner /The Remaining '49-'56 /Blue Moon  Eddie Vinson /Big Mouth Gal /Somebody Done Stole My Cherry Red /CollectablesLil Son Jackson /Peace Breaking People /v1 1948-1950 /Document  J.B. Lenoir /People are Meddlin' in Our Affairs /Blues World of Little Walter /Delmark  Pinnochio James /Camp Meeting /Okeh R&B Story v1 /epic  Floyd Dixon /Nose Trouble /Marshall TX is My Home /SpecialtyBig Maybelle /Hair Dressin' Woman /Complete Okeh Sessions /Epic  Rice Miller /Don't Start Me to Talkin' /Essential /Chess  Howlin' Wolf /Who's Been Talkin' /Chess 50th Anniversary /Chess  Moose John /Talkin' 'bout Me /Dig These Blues /Ace  Slim Harpo /That Ain't Your Business /The Scratch /Excello  Marie Knight /I Thought I Told You Not to Tell Them /Tiny Topsy and Friends /Rock n Rhythm  Johnny Adams /Let Them Talk /South Texas Rhythm and Soul Revue /Kent  Freddie King /Can't Trust Your Neighbor /Texas Cannonball /Shelter  Anson Funderburgh and the Rockets /Changing Neighborhoods /Hepcat  Big Al Dupree /Nosey Woman /Swings the Blues /DBS  Bernard Allison /Garbage Man /Keepin' the Blues Alive /Cannonball  Dave MacKenzie /Preachin' to the Choir /Old, New, Borrowed and Blue /Black and Tan  Elvin Bishop /Neighbor Neighbor /Red Dog Speaks /Delta Groove
New on the Menu  Jimmy Duck Holmes and Terry Bean /Lonesome Church Bell /Twice as Hard /Broke and HungryRip Lee Pryor /One Way Out /Nobody but Me /Electro-FiVaneese Thomas /Corner of Heartache and Pain /Blues for My Father /Segue Bob Corritore /Shuff Stuff /Taboo /Delta GrooveMark Hummel /Gee, I Wish /The Hustle is Really On /Electro-Fi