[Blues-l] Ocky

Sonlewis1@aol.com Sonlewis1@aol.com
Mon Aug 25 00:37:13 EDT 2014

Ridk Edwards..... shudder... Rick and I had "words" regarding SRV who,
although I admired and considered quite talented, would not agree was on the
same creative and evocative level that Rick placed him...

So, nearly IMMEDIATELY after we have words, I find out that someone is
calling up the venues I am scheduled to play (yeah, I post them on my web
site) and "canceling" me due "double booking".  Now as a result of  that piece
of mischief, I lost three or four great rooms who really didn't know  me well
enough to know that this was pure and utter BS....

I have no proof or evidence of who exactly did this but the possibility
sure did cross my mind more than a couple of times...

Ocky may have been opinionated at times (as he's entitled to be) but at
least his arguments had some grounding in reality and showed he was a true fan
 of the music....

Son Lewis
Blues  Vocalist/Guitarist
GUITAR INSTRUCTION - Beginners to  Intermediate (all styles)

_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com/)
Acoustic Video -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EOe6rQ13Po
Electric Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUQbI8V9jZU

In a message dated 8/25/2014 12:03:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,