[Blues-l] Sad State Of Affairs

James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 13:46:51 EDT 2014

Thanks for the "Ocky Update". I guess I missed that day. To me it was always a mix of DJ and music and that is certainly missing now. But keeping an eye on radio stuff on line it wasn't always that way and to me doesn't have to be now. Oh well I'm old. Another generation or less and no one will know what it can sound like.
Jim