[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: The South Side | Aug 8th, 2014

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Sat Aug 9 12:59:56 EDT 2014

www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Aug 8th, 2014
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Little Walter * Back Track * Complete Chess Masters * Hip-O
Carol Fran & Clarence Hollimon * Push-Pull * Soul Sensation * Black Top
Selwyn Birchwood * Falling from the Sky * Don't Call No Ambulance *
Alligator
Rufus Thomas * Memphis Train '75 * The Funkiest Man Alive * Stax
Doug MacLeod * $50 Wig * Dubb * Black & Tan
Jon Cleary * I'm Gone * Occapella * FHQ
Elvin Bishop * Can't Even Do Wrong Right * Can't Even Do Wrong Right *
Alligator
Joe Tex * I Want To (Do Everything) * Show Me: The Hits & More * Ichiban
Houston Boines w/Little Milton * Carry My Business On * Running Wild
Blues * Snapper
Vintage Trouble * Run Outta You * The Bomb Shelter Sessions * Ind
Sonny Boy Williamson II * Your Imagination * The Essential * Chess/MCA

8pm
Etta James & Sugar Pie DeSanto * In the Basement * The Essential Etta
James * Chess/MCA
Mud Morganfield & Kim Wilson * I Don't Know Why * For Pops | A Tribute
to Muddy Waters * Severn
Otis Rush * It Takes Time * His Cobra Recordings * Paula
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * Long Time, Wrong Time * Give the People
What They Want * Daptone
Joe Tex * Yum Yum * Skinny Legs & All * BCD
Robben Ford * Just Another Country Road * A Day in Nashville * Provogue
Esther Phillips * How Blue Can You Get * What a Difference a Day Makes *
Legacy/Epic
Howlin' Wolf * Mr Highway Man * Smokestack Lightning: Complete Chess * Hip-O
Coco Montoya * Don't Go Makin' Plans * Songs from the Road * Ruf
Rory Block * Last Fair Deal Gone Down * The Lady & Mr Johnson * Rykodisc
Big Pete * Don't Start Cryin' Now * Choice Cuts * Delta Groove
Booker T & the MGs * Slim Jenkin's Joint *  *

9pm
The Paul Butterfield Band * Drunk Again * In My Own Dreams * Elektra/Rhino
Mark Hummel * I'm Gonna Ruin You * The Hustle Is Really On * Electro-Fi
John Németh * Bad Luck Is My Name * Memphis Grease * Blue Corn
Joe Tex * I Wanna Be Free * I Wanna Be Free * Red Bus
Joe Tex * I Gotcha * Golden Hits * Collectables
Champion Jack Dupree * Mr Dupree Blues * Complete Blue Horizon Sessions
* Blue Horizon
Sugar Ray & the Bluetones * Ninety Nine * Living Tear To Tear * Severn
Al  Blake * Precious Time * Blues According to Blake * Soul Sanctuary
Eliza Neals * Rather Go To Jail * Messin' with a Fool * Ind
Big Jon Atkinson * Long Leanie Mama * Boogie with You Baby * Bluebeat Music
Frank Goldwasser * Don't Take My Love Away * Bluju * Delta Groove
Missy Andersen * Better or Worse * In the Moment * Main Squeeze

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street