James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 22:25:07 EDT 2014

Her Love Is Good Enough...  Bill Coday  Sneakin' Back  Ecko
Your Good Thing Is About To End  Robert Cray  In My Soul  Provogue
Corner Of Heartache & Pain  Vaneese Thomas  Blues For My Father  Segue
One Horse Town  Terry Hanck  Gotta Bring It On Home To You  Delta Groove
Breaking Up Somebody's Home  Kenny Wayne Shepherd  Goin' Home  Concord
He Doesn't Care About My Broken Heart  Shakura S'Aida  Blueprint  UMI
Let Me Know  Ruthie Foster  Promise Of A Brand New Day  Blue Corn
Leave Your Love Alone  Fo' Reel  Heavy Water  Domizio
Knock On Wood  Tweed Funk  First Name Lucky  Tweed Tone
Soul Man  Sam & Dave  50th Anniversary Celebration  Stax
Good Ole Monday  Travis Haddix  Love Coupons  Benevolent Blues
This Is A Blues Club  Jaye Hammer  Jaye Hammer's Still Got It  Ecko
So Nobody Else Can Hear  Jimmy Cobb  So Nobody Else Can Hear  Expansion
Hold You To Your Promise  Queen Emily  Queen Emily  Malaco
Son Of A Bluesman  Lucky Peterson  Son Of A Bluesman  Jazz Village
This Time I'm Gone For Good  Dave Specter  Message In Blue  Delmark
Never Been To Memphis  Rachelle Coba  Mother Blues  Mono
With Love  Janiva Magness  Original  Fathead
Something For Nothing  Mannish Boys  Wrapped Up And Ready  Delta Groove
I'm Leavin' You  Frank Bey & Anthony Paule  Soul For Your Blues  Blue Dot
Turning Point  Big Twist & The Mellow Fellows  Live From Chicago  Alligator
It's Never As Bad As It Looks  Sugar Ray And The Bluetones  Living Tear To Tear
Severn

http://www.jazz901.org/