[BluesList] Playlist: 4/17/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 27 11:35:34 EDT 2014

6AM
Muddy Waters / I Got My MojoWorking Parts 1 & 2 / Muddy Waters at Newport 1960 / MCA Chess
-
John Mayall / Speak of theDevil / A Special Life / Forty Below
Jarekus Singleton / Hero /Refuse to Lose / Alligator
-
Albert Castiglia / Keep YouAround Too Long / Solid Ground / Ruf
Brent Johnson / Meet in theMorning / Set the World on Fire / Justin Time
-
The Robert Cray Band / You’reEverything / In My Soul / Provogue
Li’l Ronnie & the BlueBeats featuring Claudia Carawan / Bring Your Fine Self Home / Eller Soul
-
Ray Bonneville / Shake Off MyBlues / Easy Gone / Red House
Mikey Junior / Nobody Does ItLike Me / Traveling South / Vizztone – Swingnation
-
Kenny “Blues Boss” Wayne /Leavin’ in the Morning / Rollin’ with the Boss / Electro-Fi
-
Albert King / Answer to theLaundromat Blues / Roadhouse Blues / Stax
7AM
B.B. King & Bonnie Raitt/ Baby I Love You / Deuces Wild / MCA
-
Aretha Franklin / Drown in MyOwn Tears / The Delta Meets Detroit: Aretha’s Blues / Atlantic
Leon Russell / Fever / LifeJourney / Universal
-
Peter Wolf / Everything I Do(Gonna Be Funky) / Midnight Sessions / Verve
Paul Thorn featuring ElvinBishop / What the Hell Is Goin’ On / What the Hell Is Goin’ On? / PerpetualObscurity
-
The Blue Olives / See YouSmile / Pimento Project / Thee Olive Music
-
R. J. Mischo / Two Hours fromTulsa / Knowledge You Can’t Get in College / Greaseland
Rockin’ Johnny Band /Rollin’and Tumblin’ / Grim Reaper / Delmark
-
Koko Taylor / Young FashionedWays / Old School / Alligator
James Armstrong / Grandma’sGot a New Friend / Guitar Angels / Catfood
-
Jason Elmore & HoodooWitch / Sharecropper Shuffle / Tell You What / Underworld
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / If You Were Mine / Jump Start / Alligator

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road