[BluesList] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 4/19/2014

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 19:07:57 EDT 2014

My show # 731. The Saturday Blue Plate Special featured blues artists doing spiritual music for Easter.   We also featured artists from in and around Clarksdale MS, where I visited last weekend for the 11th Annual Juke Joint Festival.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696

Listen live www.90fm.org
April 19, 2014 Ghosts of Clarksdale
Muddy Waters /Country Blues /1941-1946 /Document   Muddy Waters /I Be's Troubled /1941-1946 /Document   Son House /Clarksdale Moan /Stuff That Dreams are Made Of /Yazoo  John Lee Hooker /Goin' Down Highway 51 /Graveyard Blues /Specialty
Earl Hooker /The Hucklebuck /Sun Blues Box v6 /Bear Family  Eddie Boyd /Kilroy Won't be Back /Rhythym and Blues v1 /Membran  Jackie Brenston /Independent Woman /Sun Blues Box v3 /Bear Family  Ike Turner /Heartbroken and Worried /Sun Blues Box v3 /Bear Family Ernest Lane /The New Breed part2 /Best of Ike Turner /Rhino  Pinetop Perkins /Blues After Hours /Living Chicago Blues v2 /Alligator  Wesley June Bug Jefferson /Cooter Mae /Mistakes Were Made /Broke and Hungry   Saturday Blue Plate Special  Spirit of the BluesMississippi Fred McDowell /Wish I was in Heaven Sitting Down /First Recordings /RounderBig Maybelle /Do Lord /Tiny Topsy and Friends /Rockin' Rhythm  Phillip Walker /When It Needs Getting Done /Someday You'll Have These Blues /HighTone  Blind Boys of Alabame /Jesus Gonna be Here /Spirit of the Century /Real World  Anthony Gomes /Higher /Sweet Stringing Soul /UE  Nellie "Tiger" Travis /Thank You /I Got it Like That /Tiger BelleHot Tuna /True Religion /Burgers /RCARolling Stones /You Gotta Move /Stcky Fingers /UME  ZZ Top /Hot, Blue and Righteous /Tres Hombres /Warner Brothers Jay Stulo /John the Revelator /Pawned My Ampliphone /Proud Cow  Nathan James /Took My Savior's Hand /This Road is Mine /Pacific Blues  Marie Knight /Lord, I Just Feel Like Goin' On /Let Us Get Together /M.C.  Doug MacLeod /Dubb's Talkin' Religion Blues /There's a Time /Reference RecordingsDanny Caron /The Promised Land /Wow Sweet it Is /self  Mavis Staples wi. Rick Holmstrom /Lord Please /Cruel Sunrise /M.C.Jackie Payne and Steve Edmonson /Feel Like Goin' Home /Overnight Sensation /Delta Groove   New on the Menu  Leo Welch /Praise His Name /Shabougla Voices /Big Legal Mess  Holmes Brothers /Darkest Hour /Brotherhood /Alligator  Kenny Blues Boss Wayne /Leavin' in the Morning /Rollin' with the Blues Boss /Stony Plain  Ironing Board Sam /Self Rising Flour /Double Bang! /Dixie Frog  Wonder Boy Phillips /She Got Eyes Like a Cat /Rhythm and Bluesin' by the Bayou /Ace  Jr. Wells /Two Headed Woman /Chief Blues Story /One Day  Johnny Drummer /title track /Bad Attitude /Earwig  Terry Hanck /My Last Teardrop /Gotta Bring It On Home to You /Delta Groove  Bob Corritore /Mr. Tate's Advice /Taboo /Delta Groove Artists from the 11th Annual Juke Joint Fest in Clarksdale MS April 10-12Duncan Street /Come to Mississippi /Baptized by the Blues /15 southCadillac John Nolden /Big Legged Woman /Red's Juke Joint Sessions /Red'sJimmy "Duck" Holmes and Terry Bean /Broke and Hungry /Twice as Hard /Broke and Hungry  Jimmy "Duck" Holmes /Hear Me Howlin'/Twice as Hard /Broke and Hungry  Terry Bean /Cheating and Lying Blues /Twice as Hard /Broke and Hungry  All Night Long Blues Band /Everybody's Jukin' /Shake /self  All Night Long Blues Band /Devil Song /Shake /self