[BluesList] PLAYLIST: 4-18-14 | The South Side w/Chas Lewis KHUM-FM

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Sat Apr 19 12:18:40 EDT 2014

www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * April 18th, 2014
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

* Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * April 18, 1924 - Sept 10, 2005
* Eurreal 'Little Brother' Montgomery * April 18, 1906 -- Sept 6, 1985

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * Flippin' Out * One More Mile * Rounder
Little Milton * Ain't No Big Deal On You * We're Gonna Make It / Sings
the Blues * Chess MCA
Chris Cain * Just Ain't My Plan * Cuttin' Loose * Blind Pig
Robert Cray Band * I Guess I'll Never Know * In My Soul * Provogue
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * Dirty Work at the Crossroads * "Gatemouth"
Brown 1952-'54 * Classics
James Harman's Bamboo Porch * Green Snakeskin Shoes * Live at "Little
Village" Vol 1 * Gulf Coast
Little Brother Montgomery * Pinetop's Boogie Woogie * Farro Street Jive
* Folkways
Trampled Under Foot * Bad, Bad Feeling * Badlands * Telarc
Junior Parker * It's a Pity * Junior's Blues * Duke/MCA
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * Ain't That Just Like a Woman * Pressure
Cooker * Alligator
Slim Harpo * Mohair Sam * Hip Shakin' *
Solomon Burke * Stupidity * Only the Best * Collectables

8pm
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * Okie Dokie Stomp * The Original Peacock
Recordings * Rounder
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * Just Got Lucky * Boogie Uproar * JSP
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * Born In Louisiana * Standing My Ground *
Alligator
Keb' Mo' * Tell Everybody I Know * Keb' Mo' * Okeh/Epic
Homer Banks * A Lot of Love * Kent Cellar of Soul * Kent
Otis Rush * She's a Good 'Un * His Cobra Recordings * Paula
Bobby Rush * I Ain't the One * Down In Louisiana * Deep Rush
Little Brother Montgomery * How Long, Brother? * Tasty Blues * Ace
Willie Hightower * Walk a Mile in My Shoes * Willie Hightower * Capitol
Bryan Lee * Why? * Play One for Me * Severn
Roy Lee Johnson * Boogaloo No 3 * Testify * EMI
Sonny Landreth w/Robben Ford * Way Past Long * From the Reach * Landfall

9pm
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * Better Off with the Blues * No Looking Back
* Alligator
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * Boogie Uproar * "Gatemouth" Brown 1952-'55
* Classics
Bobby Bland * Poverty * The Definitive Collection * Geffen
Jarekus Singleton * Gonna Let Go * Refuse To Lose * Alligator
Laith Al-Saadi * Complete Disgrace * Real * Weberworks
James Hunter * Strange But True * Hard Way * Hear Music
Little Brother Montgomery * No Special Rider * Tasty Blues * Ace
Little Brother Montgomery * Vicksburg Blues * 1930-1954 * Document
John Németh * Bad Luck Is My Name * Memphis Grease * Blue Corn
Big Mama Thornton * Sometimes I Have a Heartache * With the Muddy Waters
Band * Arhoolie
Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown * She Winked Her Eye * Pressure Cooker *
Alligator
Johnny Dyer & Rick Holmstrom * Lookout * Lookout * Black Top

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street