[BluesList] PLAYLIST: 4-4-14 The South Side | Blues & Soul www.khum.com

chas@thesouthside.org chas@thesouthside.org
Sun Apr 6 11:23:25 EDT 2014

www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * April 4th, 2014
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Muddy Waters (McKinley Morganfield) * April 4, 1915 -- April 30, 1983

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Hugh Masekela * Grazing In the Grass * The Best of * Legacy/Columbia
Doug MacLeod * The Leavin' Road * Where I Been * Black & Tan
Willie Egan * Oh Baby * Come On: Early Recordings * Document
John & Sylvia Embry * Lie To Me * Troubles * Delmark
John Németh * My Baby's Gone * Memphis Grease * Blue Corn
Muddy Waters * I Want To Be Loved * Hard Again * Columbia
Muddy Waters * Little Geneva * Complete Aristocrat Singles * Acrobat
Dr John * Mama Roux * Gris Gris * Atco/Atlantic
Major Lance * Monkey Time  1963 * Everybody Loves a Good Time * Legacy/Epic
Muddy Waters * You Need Love * His Best 1956-64 * Chess/MCA
Muddy Waters * The Same Thing * His Best 1956-64 * Chess/MCA
Janiva Magness * That's No Way To Get Along * Bury Him at the Crossroads
* Northern Blues
Barrelhouse Chuck * Floral Park Boogie * Salute to Sunnyland Slim * Blue
Loon

8pm
Frank Bey & Anthony Paule Band * I'm Leavin' You * Soul for Your Blues
* Blue Dot
Junior Watson * If I Had a Genie * Live from Outer Space * Bluebeat Music
Lazy Lester * Can't Stand To See You Go * Rides Again * Ace
Sunnyland Slim * Johnson Machine Gun * Chess Blues * Chess/MCA
Muddy Waters * I Can't Be Satisfied * The Definitive Collection * Geffen
Muddy Waters * Forty Days & Forty Nights * Fathers & Sons * Chess/MCA
Muddy Waters * I Feel So Good * His Best 1956-64 * Chess/MCA
The Wild Tchoupitoulas * Big Chief Got a Golden Crown * Wild
Tchoupitoulas * Island/Mango
Muddy Waters * Don't Go No Further * His Best 1956-64 * Chess/MCA
Thorbjørn Risager * Backseat Driver * Too Many Roads * Ruf
Little Charlie & the Nightcats * Desparate Man * That's Big * Alligator
Willie Dixon * 29 Ways * The Chess Box * Chess/MCA

9pm
Muddy Waters * I Feel Like Going Home * The Definitive Collection * Geffen
Muddy Waters * Mannish Boy * His Best 1947-56 * Chess/MCA
Junior Wells * Ships On the Ocean * Hoodoo Man Blues * Delmark
Major Lance * Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um * Everybody Loves a Good Time *
Legacy/Epic
Chubby Carrier & The Bayou Swamp Band * Sauce Picante Zydeco * Bayou
Road * Swampadellic
Muddy Waters * Bus Driver * Hard Again * Columbia
Otis Spann  * Tribute to Martin Luther King * Live the Life * Testament
Muddy Waters * She Moves Me * His Best 1947-56 * Chess/MCA
Muddy Waters * I Just Want To Make Love To You * His Best 1947-56 *
Chess/MCA
Wee Willie Walker * There Goes My Used To Be * The Goldwax Story Vol 1 * Ace
Bad Brad & the Fat Cats * See My Way * Take a Walk With Me * Ind
Mikey Junior * She's Good at Being Bad * Traveling South * VizzTone

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis | KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street