[BluesList] Playlist: 4/6/14 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 6 11:22:09 EDT 2014

6AM
Muddy Waters / Can’t BeSatisfied / Muddy Waters – The Definitive Collection / Geffen Chess
-
The Robert Cray Band / IGuess I’ll Never Know / In My Soul / Provogue
The Holmes Brothers / You Gotto Lose / Brotherhood / Alligator
-
Bob Corritore / Taboo / Taboo/ Delta Groove
Cathy Lemons / It All WentDown the Drain / Black Crow / Vizztone
-
Muddy Waters / The Same Thing/ Folk Singer / MCA Chess
Muddy Waters / Why Are PeopleLike That / The Muddy Waters Woodstock Album / MCA Chess
-
The Terry Hanck Band andFriends / Right Now Is the Hour / Gotta Bring It on Home to You / Delta Groove
Tweed Funk / Blues in My Soul/ First Name Lucky / Tweed Tone
-
Bernie Pearl with BarbaraMorrison / Worried Life Blues / Take Your Time / Bee Bump Music
Lemon Nash / Grave Digger’sBlues / Papa Lemon / Arhoolie
-
Kristy Jackson / I Got It Bad/ Blue Shades / Fever Pitch Music
-
Muddy Waters / I Want to BeLoved / Hard Again / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy
Muddy Waters / I’m a King Bee/ King Bee / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy
7AM
B.B. King / Ghetto Woman /B.B. King in London / MCA
-
Damon Fowler / Sounds of Home/ Sounds of Home / Blind Pig
Pistol Pete / 24 Hour Blues /21st Century Bluesman / P-Vine
-
Reverend Raven and the ChainSmokin’ Altar Boys / Diving Duck Blues / Live at the Red Rocket / Nevermore
-
Joel Paterson / KingFreddie’s Blues / Handful of Strings / Ventrella
The Jim Liban Blues Combo /Red-Headed Woman/I Just KeepLovin’ Her / Blues for Shut-ins / Romie
-
Keb Mo / We Don’t  Need It / The Reflection / Yolabelle – Ryko
Sharon Jones and theDap-Kings / Long Time, Wrong Time / Give the People What They Want / Daptone
-
Samantha Fish / Who’s BeenTalking / Black Wind Howlin’ / Ruf
Jim Suhler / I Declare /Panther Burn / Underworld
-
Billy Branch and the Sons ofthe Blues / Back Alley Cat / Blues Shock / Blind Pig
Billy Flynn / Doin’ Alright /Billy’s Blues / Easy Baby

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road