[BluesList] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 4/5/2014

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 19:56:07 EDT 2014

My show # 730. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was the 11th Annual Mudfest, a listen to the musical legacy of Muddy Waters, whose birthday is celebrated April 4th.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101CAC WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696

Listen live www.90fm.org
April 5, 2014  Chess single #1620
Muddy Waters /All Aboard /His Best 1956 to 1964 /Chess  Muddy Waters /Forty Days and Forty Nights /His Best 1956 to 1964 /Chess   Saturday Blue Plate Special  11th Annual MudfestInfluencesLeroy Carr /How Long How Long /Best of /Columbia  Son House /My Black Mama part1 /Back to the Crossroads /Yazoo  Robert Johnson /Walkin' Blues /King of the Delta Blues Singers v1 /Columbia  Walter Davis /Don't You Want to Go /Essential /Classic Blues "The Launching from Deer Creek"  Muddy Waters /Country Blues #1 /Complete Plantation Recordings /Chess  Muddy Waters /I Be's Troubled /Complete Plantation Recordings /ChessMuddy Waters /Burr Clover Blues /Complete Plantation Recordings /Chess  Muddy as James "Sweet Lucy" Carter /Mean Red Spider /1941-1946 /Document  Muddy Waters /Little Annie Mae /Chess Blues box v1 /ChessMuddy Waters /Can't be Satisfied /Chess Blues box v1 /ChessMuddy Waters /Feel Like Going Home /Chess Blues box v1 /Chess  Baby Face Leroy Foster /Boll Weevil /Blues World of Little Walter /DelmarkLittle Walter /Bad Acting Woman /Blues World of Little Walter /DelmarkMuddy Waters /Roll and Tumble Blues /Rollin' Stone /ChessMuddy Waters /title track/Rollin' Stone /ChessMuddy Waters /Sad Letter /More Real Folk Blues /ChessJimmy Rogers /That's All Right /Complete Chess Recordings /Chess  Jimmy Rogers /Luedella /Complete Chess Recordings /ChessMuddy Waters /She Moves Me /EP Collection /See 4 MilesMuddy Waters /Gone to Main Street /Chess Masters '52-'58 /ChessMuddy Waters /She's All Right /Chess Masters '52-'58 /ChessMuddy Waters /Blow Wind Blow /Chess Masters '52-'58 /ChessMuddy Waters /Mad Love /Chess Masters '52-'58 /ChessMuddy Waters /Hoochie Coochie Man /Chess Masters '52-'58 /ChessJimmy Rogers /Sloppy Drunk /Complete Chess Recordings /Chess  Muddy Waters /Oh Yeah /Chess Masters '52-'58 /ChessMuddy Waters /I'm Ready /Chess Masters '52-'58 /ChessRice Miller /You Killing Me /Essential /Chess   "The Following"  Those covering tuneage wriiten by McKinley Morganfield aka Muddy Waters  Big Son Tillis /Sad Letter /Hollywood Blues v2 /JSP  Maxwell St. Jimmy /Two Trains Running /Takoma Blues /Takoma  Louisiana Red /Rollin' Stone /Best of /Evidence  Savoy Brown /Honeybee /Getting to the Point /Decca  Magic Sam /Still a Fool /Live at the Avant Garde 1968 /Delmark  Jimi Hendrix /Mannish Boy /Blues MCA  Allman Brothers Band /Trouble No More /self titled /Capricorn  eddie Taylor /Train Fare Home /Chicago Blues Box v5 /Storyville  Jr. Wells and Buddy Guy /Where's My Woman Been /Alone and Acoustic /Alligator  R.L. Burnside /Can't be Satisfied /Well...Well...Well /M.C.Big Mama Thornton /Rollin' Stone /Sassy Mama /Vanguard  William Clarke /Iodine in My Coffee /Rockin' the Boat /Rivera  Dave MacKenzie /Too Young to Know /Solo /Hey Baby  Michael Powers /Country Boy /Recorded Live /Baryon  Slick Ballinger /Rosalie /Mississippi Soul /Oh Boy  Larry Garner /Champagne and Reefer /Here Today, Gone Tomorrow /VooDoo  Cash Box Kings /Hard Days /I-94 Blues /Blue Bella  Mac Arnold /Screamin' and Cryin' /Live at the Grey Eagle /Vizztone  Mud Morganfield /You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had /Son of the 7th Son /Severn  Big Bill Morganfield /Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You /Blues with a Mood /Black Shuck