Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 10/28/2013

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 28 10:40:38 EDT 2013

10/28/2013: www.SoundsofBlue.com
Playlist link:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=10-28-2013
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/72299/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: None
Births: Clarence Hollimon (76) Grace Slick (74) Boogaloo Joe Jones (73) Lou
Donaldson (87) Poncho Sanchez (62) and more!
* Plus we remember the 42nd anniversary of Duane Allman's passing on 10/29/71
For <5> consecutive years: The Sounds of Blue "was" the most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of NYC.
For 2013 we were pledged the same dollars as last year ($14,000+,) but that
was not enough to be the most pledged to radio show this year, but good
enough for second place!
10/28/2013 Text Playlist
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
06:13 am  Wondering Why - People Make the World Go Round  Legion of Mary
Garcia Live - Volume 3 - Northwest Tour - 12/14-15/1974  ATO Records -
www.JerryGarcia.com  Soul
06:38 am  Fat Angel  Jefferson Airplane  Bless Its Pointed Little Head -
Grace Slick - 74  RCA  Classic Rock
06:45 am  Loan Me a Dime w/Duane Allman  Boz Scaggs  Skydog the Duane Allman
Retrospective - Duane Allman Passed 42 Years ago on 10/29/71  Rounder
Classic Rock
06:58 am  Embryonic Journey  Jefferson Airplane  2400 Fultton Street - 2 CD
Box - Grace Slick - 74  RCA  Classic Rock
07:04 am  Wooden Ships  Jefferson Airplane  2400 Fultton Street - 2 CD Box -
Grace Slick - 74  RCA  Classic Rock
07:10 am  We Can Be Together  Jefferson Airplane  2400 Fultton Street - 2 CD
Box - Grace Slick - 74  RCA  Classic Rock
07:16 am  Someday We'll Be Together  Boogaloo Joe Jones  Legends of Acid
Jazz - Vol. 1 - Boogaloo Joe Jones - 73  Prestige  Classic Rock
07:25 am  Everything I Do Is Gonna Be Funky (From Now On)  Lou Donaldson
Everything I Play Is Funky - Lou Doanaldson - 87  Blue Note  Funk
07:30 am  Hot Dog  Lou Donaldson  Hot Dog - Lou Donaldson - 87  Blue Note  Funk
07:41 am  Whiskey Drinking Woman  Lou Donaldson  Play the Right Thing - Lou
Donaldson - 87  Milestone  Blues
07:47 am  The Thang  Lou Donaldson  Fried Buzzard - Lou Donaldson - 87
Universal  Blues
07:55 am  Alligator Boogaloo  Lou Donaldson  Alligator Boogaloo  Blue
Note  Funk
08:03 am  Say It Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud  Lou Donaldson  Say It Loud -
Lou Donaldson - 87  Blue Note - Water  Funk
08:13 am  How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)  Legion of Mary  Garcia Live
- Volume 3 - Northwest Tour - 12/14-15/1974  ATO Records -
www.JerryGarcia.com  Soul
08:24 am  Listen Here/Cold Duck Time  Poncho Sanchez  Latin Soul - Poncho
Sanchez - 62  Concord Picante  Soul
08:29 am  The Soul Explosion  Illinois Jacquet  The Soul Explosion -
Illinois Jacquet - 91  Prestige  Soul
08:38 am  Poppin'  Boogaloo Joe Jones  Legends of Acid Jazz - Vol. 1 -
Boogaloo Joe Jones - 73  Prestige  Soul
08:44 am  Gristle's Improvisations  Clarence Hollimon  Black Top
Instrumental Blues - Clarence Hollimon - 76  Black Top  Soul
08:53 am  Sugar Magnolia (w/Duane Allman - live)  Grateful Dead  Skydog -
The Duane Allman Retrospecitive - Duane Allman passed 42 years ago on
10/29/71  Rounder  Classic Rock