Playlist: 10/27/13 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Oct 27 11:20:11 EDT 2013

6AM
The Robert Cray Band / Trickor Treat / Sweet Potato Pie / Mercury
-
Gene “Daddy G” Barge / Shameon You, Shame on Me / Olio / Wildroot
The Claudettes / Tide Pool /Infernal Piano Plot...Hatched / Yellow Dog
-
Nikki Hill / Ask Yourself /Here’s Nikki Hill / Deep Fryed
Birdlegg / BLB / Birdlegg /Dialtone
-
Collins – Cray-Copeland /Black Cat Bone / Showdown! / Alligator
-
Eric Bibb / Drinkin’ Gourd /Jericho Road / Stony Plain
Cyril Neville / Another Man /Magic Honey / Ruf
-
Tom Principato / RobertJohnson Told Me So / Robert Johnson Told Me So / Powerhouse
Holland K. Smith / You GetWhat You Deserve / Cobalt / Eller Soul
-
Guy Davis / Satisfied / JubaDance / M.C. Records 4
-
Screamin’ Jay Hawkins / I Puta Spell on You / The Best of Screamin’ Jay Hawkins / Goldenlane
Fleetwood Mac / Black MagicWoman / English Rose / Epic-Sony
7AM
Howlin’Wolf / I Ain’t Superstitous / Howlin’ Wolf – The Definitive Collection / Geffen-Chess
-
Bloomfield– Kooper – Stills / Stop / Supersession / Columbia
BettyeLaVette / I’m Not the One / Thankful N’ Thoughtful / Anti-
-
ShemekiaCopeland / Bring Your Fine Shelf Home / True Blues / Telarc
-
TrampledUnder Foot / Bad Bad Feeling / Badlands / Telarc
-
Michael“Hawkeye” Herman / Your Mind Is On Vacation / Blues Alive / Topaz
WestsideAndy & Glenn Davis / I Wake Up with the Blues / Better Than Television /Moonfish
-
BreezyRodio / You’re Gonna Leave Me / Playing My Game Too / Self Produced
BigJames and the Chicago Playboys / All Your Love / The Big Payback / Blind Pig
-
LongTall Deb / New Coat of Paint / Raise Your Hands / Vizztone 3:41
The Matthew Skoller Band /Ghosts in Your Closet / These Kind of Blues! / Tongue ‘N Groove

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road