PLAYLIST: 10-25-13 | The South Side w/Chas Lewis

Chas Lewis | The South Side chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sat Oct 26 02:29:45 EDT 2013

Web Archive: Under Options, Click on non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Oct 25th, 2013 Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
The New Mastersounds * Run the Gauntlet * Breaks from the Border * Tallest Man
Ray Charles * Them That Got * (The Collection Vol 2) Genius & Soul * Rhino
Solomon Burke * Home In Your Heart * Blue & Soulful * Atlantic/Rhino
Lloyd Jones * I'll Be Right Down * Doin' What It Takes * Fresh!
Betty Harris * The Trouble with My Lover * The Lost Soul Queen * Aim
Big Bill Broonzy * I Get the Blues When It Rains * Blues Is My Business * Fuel 2000
Long John Hunter * Border Town Blues * Ooh Wee Pretty Baby! * Norton
Bryan Lee * Poison * Play One for Me * Severn
Sam & Dave  * Wrap It Up * Complete Stax-Volt Singles * Atlantic
Johnny Guitar Watson  * 3 Hours Past Midnight * 3 Hours Past Midnight * Atlantic
The Meters * Just Kissed My Baby * Rejuvenation * WB/Rhino
Bobby Murray * I'm Sticking with You * I'm Sticking with You * Ind

8pm
James Cotton w/Keb' Mo' * Mississippi Mud * Cotton Mouth Man * Alligator
The Fabulous Thunderbirds * Got To Bring It With You * On the Verge * Severn
James Harman's Bamboo Porch * Green Snakeskin Shoes * Live at Little Village Vol 1 * Gulf Coast
Wynona Carr * Please Mr Jailer * Jump Jack Jump * Ace
Luther 'Snakeboy' Johnson * Get Down To the Nitty Gritty * Get Down To the Nitty Gritty * Last Call
Otis Rush * I Can't Stop * The Classic Recordings * Charly
Tommy Malone * Wake Up Time * Natural Born Days * MC Records
RJ Mischo * I Got You Covered * Make It Good * Delta Groove
Don & Dewey  * Mammer Jammer * Jungle Hop * Specialty
Luther Allison * Don't Burn My Bread * Hand Me Down My Moonshine * Ruf
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * How Do I Let a Good Man Down * Naturally * Daptone
Phantom Blues Band * Can't Stand It * Inside Out * VizzTone

9pm
The Claudettes * Stumblin' Home Satisfied * Infernal Piano Plot.Hatched * Yellow Dog
Paul deLay Band * Ocean of Tears * Ocean of Tears * Evidence
Mel Walker * The Candle's Burning Low * Essential West Coast Blues * Not Now Music
John Németh * Do You Really Want That Woman * Name the Day! * Blind Pig
Little Johnny Taylor * It's My Fault Darlin' * Ugly Man * Ichiban
Mississippi Fred McDowell * Kokomo Blues * Mississippi Delta Blues * Arhoolie
James Brown * Night Flying * The Singles Vol 2 * Hip-O
Willy Wiley * Push & Shove * Absolute Funk Vol 4 * Body & Soul
The Strange Tones * Weepin' & Moanin' * At Home with the Strange Tones * Meteor Sonic
RJ Mischo * Trouble Belt * Make It Good * Delta Groove
Janiva Magness * You Sound Pretty Good * What Love Will Do * Alligator
Lowell Fulson * Blue Shadows * Blowing the Fuse * Bear Family
Nathan James * I Don't Know It * I Don't Know It * Sacred Cat
The Mannish Boys * Drowning On Dry Land * Double Dynamite * Delta Groove

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis - KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street