Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 10/21/2013

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 21 11:08:39 EDT 2013

10/21/2013: www.SoundsofBlue.com
Playlist link:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=10-21-2013
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/71954/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: None
Births: Elvin Bishop (71) Steve Cropper (72) Bill Wyman (77) Eddie Bigati
(71) Jimmy Heath (87) Greg Ridley (66) Leslie West (68) Tom Petty (63) Lou
DeAdder (62)  and more!
For <5> consecutive years: The Sounds of Blue "was" the most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of NYC.
For 2013 we were pledged the same dollars as last year ($14,000+,) but that
was not enough to be the most pledged to radio show this year, but good
enough for second place!
Sounds of Blue 10/21/2013 Text Playlist
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
06:12 am  Peaceful World  The Rascals  Peaceful World - Eddie Brigati - 71
Columbia-Sundazed
06:34 am  Gap Sealer  Jimmy Heath  The Gap Sealer - Jimmy Heath - 87
Cobblestone  Jazz
06:41 am  Groovin'  Bill Wyman  Groovin' - Bill Wyman - 77  Ripple
Records  Soul
06:45 am  See  Rascals  The Ultimate Rascals - Eddie Brigati - 71  Warner
Special Products  Classic Rock
06:50 am  Red Light Mama, Red Hot  Humble Pie  Humble Pie - Greg Ridley -
66  A&M - CDLEM - Lemon  Classic Rock
06:56 am  Backlash  Lou DeAdder  Headlights - Lou DeAdder - 62
www.LouDeAdder.com  Classic Rock
07:07 am  Melody w/Clapton & Georgie Fame  Bill Wyman  Stuttin Our Stuff -
Bill Wyman - 77  Velvel  Classic Rock
07:12 am  Struttin My Stuff  Elvin Bishop  Struttin' My Stuff - Elvin Bishop
- 71  Capricorn  Classic Rock
07:16 am  Saving Grace  Tom Petty  Highway Companion - Tom Petty - 63
www.TomPetty.com  Classic Rock
07:20 am  Rattlesnake  Steve Cropper  With a Little Help From My Friends -
Steve Cropper - 72  Stax-Volt  Classic Rock
07:30 am  What'd I Say w/Albert King & Pop Staples  Steve Cropper  Jammed
Together - Steve Cropper - 72  Stax  Classic Rock
07:36 am  Mustang Sally  Rascals  The Ultimate Rascals - Eddie Brigati -
71  Warner Special Products  Classic Rock
07:40 am  Gotta Serve Somebody  Booker T & the MG's  That's the Way It
Should Be - Steve Cropper - 72  Columbia  Classic Rock
07:44 am  Dancin' To the Truth  Dumpstaphunk  Drity Word  Louisiana Red Hot
Records  Classic Rock
07:49 am  Inside Out w/Derek Trucks & Ivan Neville  Paul Allen  Paul Allen
and the Underthinkers  Legacy  Classic Rock
07:53 am  The Storm  Tedeschi Trucks Band  Made Up Mind  Sony Masterworks
Classic Rock
07:58 am  Homer's Theme  Steve Cropper Pop Staples - Albert King  Jammed
Together - Steve Cropper - 72  Stax  Classic Rock
08:04 am  Free  Gregory Porter  Liquid Spirit  Blue Note  Soul
08:09 am  Spooky  Bill Wyman  Anyway the Wind Blows - Bill Wyman - 77  RCA
Victor  Soul
08:13 am  Water  Steve Cropper Pop Staples - Albert King  Jammed Together -
Steve Cropper - 72  Stax  Soul
08:16 am  Honky Tonk  Mack Avenue Super Band  Live! From the Detroit Jazz
Festival -2012  Mack Avenue Records  Soul
08:25 am  Gemini  Jimmy Heath  Love and Understanding - Jimmy Heath -
87  Muse  Soul
08:33 am  Hallelujah (I Love Her So)  Humble Pie  Rockin' the Fillmore - The
Complete Recordings - 4 CD Box Set - Greg Ridley - 66  Omnivore Records  Soul
08:39 am  Oh Well  Tom Petty  The Live Anthology - Tom Petty - 63  Reprise
Classic Rock
08:43 am  Mississippi Queen  Mountain  Climbing - Leslie West - 68  Columbia
Legacy  Classic Rock
08:45 am  I Don't Need No Doctor (alternate)  Humble Pie  Rockin' the
Fillmore - The Complete Recordings - 4 CD Box Set  Omnivore Records
Classic Rock
08:52 am  Runnin' Down a Dream  Tom Petty  Full Moon Fever - Tom Petty -
63  MCA  Classic Rock
08:58 am  Hi Ride  Booker T. & the MG.'s  Melting Pot - Steve Cropper - 72
Stax  Soul