Playlist: 10/20/13 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Oct 20 10:58:28 EDT 2013

6AM
The Paul Butterfield BluesBand / Born in Chicago / The Paul Butterfield Blues Band / Elektra/Asylum
-
The Claudettes / Stumblin’Home Satisfied / Infernal Piano Plot…Hatched! / Yellow Dog
Annie Mack / Little BittyGirl Blues / Baptized in the Blues / Annie Mack Music
-
Cyril Neville / Magic Honey /Magic Honey / Ruf
Birdlegg / Draw in Your Lip /Birdlegg / Dialtone
-
The Butterfield Blues Band /Work Song / East-West / Elektra/Asylum
-
Alex Wilson / Come Back Baby/ Tell Me Why / Rathskeller
David Bromberg Band / I’llTake You Back / Only Slightly Mad / Appleseed Recordings
-
Buddy Flett / Train / RoughEdges / Honeybee Entertainment
Howell Devine / Mellow DownEasy / Jumps, Boogies & Wobbles / Arhoolie
-
Holland K. Smith / Just OneHeartache / Cobalt / Eller Soul
-
Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup /Rock Me Mama / My Baby Left Me / Fantastic Voyage
7AM
AlbertKing / I’ll Play the Blues for You / Roadhouse Blues / Stax
-
BonnieRaitt / Ain’t Gonna Let You Go / Slipstream / Red Wing
MavisStaples / I Like The Things About Me / One True Vine / Anti-
-
CocoMontoya / Fannie Mae / I Want It All Back / Ruf
Roomfulof Blues / Just Keep On Rockin’ / 45 Live / Alligator
-
PaulThorn / What The Hell Is Goin’ On? / What The Hell Is Goin On? / PerpetualObscurity
-
BobStroger / Talk To Me Mama / In The House / CrossCut
JJGrey & Mofro / Harp & Drums / This River / Alligator
-
TheHealers / San-Ho-Zay / Live at Knuckleheads / Blue Star Connection
HankMowery / If I Knew What I Know / Account To Me / Old Pal

RichGordon
SundayMorning Blues
WKGL-FM96.7 The Eagle
3901Brendenwood Road