PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20131013

John Detcheverry ckutblue@COLBA.NET
Mon Oct 14 03:01:18 EDT 2013

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20131013 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
ZZ Top/Degüello/I Thank You/Warner Bros.
Lowell Fulson/One More Blues/Thanks A Lot For The Offer/Black & Blue
Roosevelt Sykes/Complete Recorded Works Vol. 1/Thanksgivin' Blues/Document
Jack Kerouac & Steve Allen/The Beat Generation/October In The Railroad Earth/Rhino
Phil Vassar/Sharp Dressed Men/I Thank You/RCA
Little Georgie & The Shuffling Hungarians/Roll Up The Rugs And Crank It/Thank U Falletinme Be Mice Elf Again/Queen Bee Brand Records

COOL NEW RELEASES:
Kat Danser/Baptized By The Mud/Sweet Baybay/Indie
Kat Danser/Baptized By The Mud/Prove It On Me Blues/Indie
Sean Pinchin/Rust Bucket/Broke Down Automobile/Indie
Sean Pinchin/Rust Bucket/Comin' Home/Indie
Sean Chambers/The Rock House Sessions/World On Fire/Blue Heat Record

BIRTHS, DEATHS, HISTORICAL BLUES EVENTS:
Blind John Davis/1938/Got The Blues So Bad/da Music
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Box/My Last Affair/Chess
Eddie Boyd/Chess Blues Box/Hard Time Getting' Started/Chess
Muddy Waters/Chess Box/You Need Love/Chess
The Oscar Moore Quartet/The Oscar Moore Quartet/Up Tempo/Tampa Records
Oscar Brown Jr./The Beat Generation/But I Was Cool/Rhino
Nappy Brown/Don't Be Angry/Bye Bye Baby/Savoy Jazz
Mel Brown/The Best Of Electro-Fi Records 1997-2007/Snap/Electro-Fi
Mississippi Heat/Straight From The Heart/Mississippi Heat/Van Der Linden Recordings
Johnnie Bassett & The Blues Insurgents/Party My Blues Away/Call Your Mama's Name/Cannonball Records
Sister Rosetta Tharpe/Cherry Sheriff/Alfa Romeo Remix/What Is The Soul Of Man/Document

APPEARING SAT OCT 19 AT 'Sutton en Blues' Series 2013 12th Edition http://suttonenblues.com
AUBERGE DES APPALACHES  234 MAPLE, SUTTON
Paul Reddick/Wishbone/Whiskey Is The Life Of A Man/Indie

APPEARING SAT OCT 19 AT House of Jazz, 2060 Aylmer (514) 842-8656 http://houseofjazz.ca/
Dawn Tyler Blues Project/Ten Dollar Dress/You Can't Be True/Preservation Records

Get a more complete listing of live blues/roots shows in my posting of Where It's At (Montreal Edition).

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut
Do I have your latest music to play? Send it to:
John Detcheverry
Cha Cha Cha In Blue
6672 24th Avenue
Montreal, Qc H1T 3M7