PLAYLIST: 10-11-13 * The South Side w/Chas Lewis

Chas Lewis | The South Side chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sat Oct 12 08:40:29 EDT 2013

Web Archive: Under Options, Click on non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Oct 11th, 2013
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
The Claudettes * Deep Soul for High Society * Infernal Piano Plot...Hatched! * Yellow Dog
Coco Montoya * Gotta Mind To Travel * Got a Mind To Travel * Blind Pig
Ian Siegal * Groundhog Blues * Swagger * Nugene
Little Walter * Tell Me Mama * His Best * Chess/MCA
Kirk Fletcher w/Kim Wilson * My Home Is a Prison * Shades of Blue * Delta Groove
The Wood Brothers * When I Was Young * Smoke Ring Halo * Southern Ground
Luther Thomas * Who Slipped Out * Midnight Blues Party * Electro-Fi
Robben Ford w/Susan Tedeschi * One Man's Ceiling * Truth * Concord
Delbert McClinton * Everything I Know About the Blues * Room To Breathe * New West
Robert Parker * A Little Bit of Something * Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley * Monaco Ent.
Chris James & Patrick Rynn * Goodbye, Later for You * Kick In the Teeth * Earwig

8pm
Doug MacLeod * The Entitled Few * There's a Time * Reference
John "Juke" Logan * Love Me Like That * Juke Rhythm * Mocombo
JB Lenoir * Good Advice * Alabama Blues * L + R
Freddie King * Palace of the King * Getting Ready * EMI
Trampled Under Foot * Badlands * Badlands * Concord
Nikki Hill * I've Got a Man * Nikki Hill * Deep Fryed
Ray Charles * I'm Moving On * The Genius Sings the Blues * Atlantic
Bobby Murray * Comin' Atcha! * I'm Sticking with You * Ind
Etta James * Don't Cry Baby * Her Best * Chess/MCA
Henry Butler * The Game Band Strut * Homeland * Basin Street
The Strange Tones * All There Is To It * At Home with The Strange Tones * Meteor Sonic
Smokey Smothers * Honey I Ain't Teasin' * Sings the Backporch Blues * Official

9pm
Janiva Magness * I'm Just a Prisoner * Do I Move You * Northern Blues
Albert King * Finger On the Trigger * Funky London * Stax
Marcia Ball * Peace, Love & BBQ * Peace, Love & BBQ * Alligator
BB King * Past Day * Do the Boogie! Early 50's Classics * Ace
Jimmy Hughes * Steal Away * Sweet Soul Music * Bear Family
Mighty Mike Schermer * Be Somebody * Be Somebody * Finedog
Snooks Eaglin * Come Back, Baby * New Orleans Street Singer * Smithsonian
Pete Anderson * Fix It Man * Birds Above Ground * Little Dog Records
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown * Long Way Home * San Antonio Ballbuster * Charly
Otis Spann * Bloody Murder * Complete Blue Horizon Sessions * Blue Horizon
Billy Thompson * Got To Be Did * Friend * Soul Stew
Holland K Smith * You Get What You Deserve * Cobalt * Eller Soul

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis - KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street