Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 10/07/2013

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 7 11:03:53 EDT 2013

10/07/2013: www.SoundsofBlue.com
Playlist link:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=10-07-2013
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/71279/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: None
Births: Mel Brown (74) Johnnie Bassett (78) Cyril Neville (65) Caleb Quaye
(65) Hamish Stuart ((64) David Hidalgo (59) Junior Mance (85) Dino Valente
(70) Steve Miller (70) Oscar Brown Jr. (87) Johnny O'Neal (57) Mark
Whitfield (47) and more!
For <5> consecutive years: The Sounds of Blue "was" the most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of NYC.
For 2013 we were pledged the same dollars as last year ($14,000+,) but that
was not enough to be the most pledged to radio show this year, but good
enough for second place!
Sounds of Blue 10/07/2013 Text Playlist
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
06:12 am  I Walk On Gilded Splinters  Humble Pie  Rockin' the Fillmore - The
Complete Recordings - 4 CD Box Set  Omnivore
06:38 am  The Truth  Quicksilver Messenger Service  Live at the Old Mill
Tavern - March, 29, 1970 - Dino Valente - 70  Purple Pyramid Records
Classic Rock
06:46 am  Blues Jam # 1 w/James Cotton  Quicksilver Messenger Service  Live
at the Old Mill Tavern - March, 29, 1970 - Dino Valente - 70  Purple Pyramid
Records  Blues
06:54 am  Blues Without Blame  Steve Miller  Rock Love  Capitol  Blues
07:03 am  One Life w/Phil Upchurch  Oscar Brown Jr.  Goes to Washington -
Oscar Brown Jr. - 87  Verve  Blues
07:06 am  Homeboy Blues w/Russell Malone  Johnny O'Neal  On the Montreal
Scene - Johnny O'Neal - 57  Justin Time  Blues
07:12 am  Work Song (2nd Version)  Oscar brown Jr.  Kicks! The Best of Oscar
Brown Jr. - 87  BGP  Blues
07:15 am  The Blues, From Way Back  Mark Whitfield  The Marksman - Mark
Whitfield - 47  WB  Blues
07:22 am  Sweet Potato Pie  Johnnie Bassett  Bassett Hound - Johnnie Bassett
- 78  Fedora  Blues
07:27 am  We Play the Blues  Bill Heid  We Play the Blues - Johnnie Bassett
- 78  Black Magic  Blues
07:32 am  Bouncing with Bassett  Johnnie Bassett  Bassett Hound - Johnnie
Bassett - 78  Fedora  Jazz
07:38 am  Nothin' Is Forever  Bill Heid  We Play the Blues - Johnnie Bassett
- 78  Black Magic  Blues
07:43 am  Red Wine and Moonshine w/Enrico Crivellaro  Mel Brown  Love, Lost
and Found - Mel Brown - 74  Electro-Fi  Blues
07:50 am  Shanty  Mel Brown  Chicken Fat - Mel Brown - 74  Impulse  Blues
07:54 am  Mercy Mercy Mercy  Caleb Quaye  All the Way Live - Caleb Quaye -
65  www.newworldmusic.org  Soul
08:03 am  This Is My Country  The New Orleans Social Club w/Cyril Neville
Sing Me Back Home - Cyril Neville - 65  Burgundy - Sony  Classic Rock
08:08 am  The Message  Average White Band  The Collection - Volume 2 - 2 CD
box - Hamish Stewart - 64  Edsel  Funk
08:13 am  Master Blaster  Mel Brown  Blues - A Beautiful Thing - Mel Brown
- 74  Electro-Fi  Funk
08:20 am  Pick of the Pieces (live) Bonus Track  Average White Band  Warmer
Communications - Hamish Stewart - 64  Collectors Choice  Funk
08:41 am  Pary My Blues Away Live  Johnnie Bassett  Live at Skippers FL 2004
- Johnnie Bassett - 78  Boot - Thanks to DJ Norm!  Blues
08:51 am  That Train Don't Stop Here  Los Lobos  Kiko - David Hidalgo
- 59  WB  Blues
08:55 am  The Gangster Is Back (live)  Steve Miller  Rock Love - Steve
Miller - 70  Capitol  Blues
08:57 am  Don't Rush Us  Junior Mance  With a Lotta Help From My Friends
Atlantic - Collectables