Playlist: 10/6/13 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Oct 6 11:43:39 EDT 2013

6AM
Howlin’ Wolf  / Howlin’ for My Darlin’ / Howlin’ Wolf – TheDefinitive Collection / Geffen Chess
-
Big Daddy Wilson / Travelin’Blues / I’m Your Man / DixieFrog
Johnny Rawls / Blind,Crippled and Crazy / Remembering O.V. / Catfood
-
Zoe Schwarz Blue Commotion /Liberated Woman / The Blues Don’t Scare Me / 33 Records
Lou Pride / She Boom Boom Me/ Ain’t No More Love in This House / Severn
-
Roosevelt Sykes / St. JamesInfirmary / The Original Honeydripper / Blind Pig
Albert Collins / A Good FoolIs Hard to Find / Cold Snap / Alligator
-
Andre Bisson / Bad Scene / BadScene / Self Produced
Bryan Lee / Let Me Love YouTonight / Play One for Me / Severn
-
MonkeyJunk / Right from Wrong/ All Frequencies / Stony Plain
Shawn Holt and the Teardrops/ Mean Little Woman / Daddy Told Me / Blind Pig
-
Guy Davis / Statesboro Blues /Juba Dance / M.C. Records
Frank Bey & Anthony PauleBand / Bed for My Soul / Soul for Your Blues / Blue Dot
-
John Lee Hooker & RobertCray / Baby Lee / The Healer / Chameleon
7AM
Otis Rush / Reap What You Sow/ Mourning in the Morning / Atlantic
-
David Bromberg Band /Nobody’s Fault But Mine / Only Slightly Mad / Appleseed
The James Hunter Six / MinuteBy Minute / Minute By Minute / Fantasy
-
Jesse Dee / Boundary Line /On My Mind/In My Heart / Alligator
-
Dave Weld and the ImperialFlames / Ed’s Boogie / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
-
The Cash Box Kings / BluesFalling Down on Me / Black Toppin’ / Blind Pig
Mississippi Heat / Easy toPlease / Delta Bound / Delmark
-
Diamond Jim Greene /Screamin’ and Cryin’ Blues / Surrounded / Cooling Board
Voo Davis / Waitin’ on ThatDay / Vicious Things / Butter & Bacon
-
Nora Jean / Good Blues / GoodBlues / Untouchable Productions
Eric “Guitar” Davis / NoConsideration / Trouble Makin’ Man / Young Blues

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road