Playlist: WDCB Blues Edition 10.5.13

Leslie Keros lkeros885@GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 5 22:15:17 EDT 2013

WDCB 90.9 FM, Glen Ellyn, IL

Blues Edition

10.5.13, 7-9 p.m.

Hour 1

1. James Cotton, "Northside Cadillac" / Mighty Long Time (Texas Music Group)

2. T-Bone Walker, "High Society" / The Complete Imperial Recordings:
1950-1954 Disc 2 (EMI)

3. Koko Taylor, "Voodoo Woman" / I Got What It Takes (Alligator)

4. Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown, "Bits and Pieces" / Gate Swings (Verve)

5. Boz Scaggs, "You Got Me Cryin'" / Memphis (429 Records)

6. Mary Flower, "Raise the Devil" / Bywater Dance (Yellow Dog)

7. Otis Spann and S.P. Leary, "S.P. Blues" / Chicago/The Blues/Today! Vol.
1 (Vanguard)

8. The Claudettes, "Deep Soul for High Society" / Infernal Piano
Plot...Hatched! (Yellow Dog)

9. Elijah Levi and the Tatsu Aoki Quartet, "Fever" / Finally Elijah
(Southport)

10. Howlin' Wolf, "House Rockin' Boogie" / Howlin' Wolf Rides Again (Ace)

11. Johnnie Mae Dunson, "Evil" / Big Boss Lady (Bogfire)

12. Jimmy Burns, "Hard Road" / Night Time Again (Delmark)

13. Art Hodes, "Atlanta Blues" / Tribute to the Greats (Delmark)

14. Dinah Washington, "Long John Blues" / The Queen Sings (Proper)

 Hour 2

1. Luther Allison, "Little Red Rooster" / Where Have You Been? Live in
Montreux 1976-1994 (Ruf)

2. Peg Leg Sam, "Ain't But One Thing Give a Man the Blues" / Kickin' It (32
Blues)

3. Ann Peebles, "Walk Away" / The Best of Ann Peebles: The Hi Records Years
(The Right Stuff)

4. Stevie Ray Vaughan, "Rude Mood" / SRV Disc 3 (Epic)

5. Jimmy Smith ), "Some of My Best Friends Are Blues" / The Boss (Verve)

6. Eddie Vinson, "Wait a Minute Baby" / Kidney Stew (The Definitive Black &
Blue Sessions) (Black and Blue)

7. Johnny Copeland, "Down on Bending Knees" / Down on Bending Knees: The
Early Days Vol.2 (Mr. R&B)

8. Blind Willie McTell, "Blues Around Midnight" / Atlanta Twelve String
(Atlantic)

9. Buddy Guy, "A Man of Many Words" / Buddy Guy & Junior Wells Play the
Blues (Rhino)

10. Terry Evans, "In This Day and Time" / Puttin' It Down (Audioquest)

11. Son Seals, "I Can't Hold Out" / Live & Burning (Alligator)

Leslie Keros

WHPK 88.5 FM Chicago, Crossroads: Where Jazz Meets Blues

WDCB 90.9 FM Glen Ellyn, IL, Blues Edition

Also heard on Radio Free Amsterdam, www.radiofreeamsterdam.com and
Taintradio, www.taintradio.org