PLAYLIST: 9-27-13 | The South Side w/Chas Lewis

Chas Lewis | The South Side chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Tue Oct 1 07:04:36 EDT 2013

Web Archive: Click on non-proportional font under Options

http://www.thesouthside.org

Sept 27th, 2013 Playlist for The South Side
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Les Cooper & the Soul Rockers * Wiggle Wobble * The Fire & Fury Story * Charly
John Lee Hooker * Want Ad Blues * Real Folk Blues * Chess/MCA
Little Walter * Boom Boom, Out Go the Lights * His Best * Chess/MCA
Sleepy John Estes * Time Is Drawing Near * Brownsville Blues * Delmark
Chris James & Patrick Rynn * Just Another Kick In the Teeth * Barrelhouse Stomp * Earwig
Rosco Shelton * Runnin' for My Life * Up All Night * Charly
RJ Mischo * Hippie's Playground * He Came To Play * Crosscut
Joe Krown-Walter Washington-Russell Batiste, Jr * Last Two Dollars * Triple Threat * Ind
Precious Bryant * Fool Me Good * Fool Me Good * Terminus
Albert Collins * Too Many Dirty Dishes * Cold Snap * Alligator

8pm
Lee Fields & the Expressions * Money I$ King * My World * Truth & Soul
Nappy Brown * I Want To Live * Don't Be Angry * Savoy Jazz
Rosie Ledet * I Love Louisiana * Pick It Up * Maison de Soul
James Brown & the Famous Flames * Tell Me What I Did Wrong * Star Time * Polydor
James Harman * Two Sides To Every Story * Two Sides To Every Story * Black Top
Hound Dog Taylor * See Me In the Evening * Natural Boogie * Alligator
John Lee Hooker * The Motor City Is Burning * The Definitive * Hip-O
Muddy Waters * Strange Woman * Live at Mr Kelly's * Chess
Delbert McClinton * Monkey Around * The Fortunate Few * Rising Tide
Bobby Murray * I'm Sticking With You * I'm Sticking With You * Ind

9pm
Ursula Ricks * Due * My Street * Severn
Jonn Del Toro Richardson & Sean Carney * Lookin' for My Baby * Drivin' Me Wild * Ind
Rusty Zinn * It Hurts Me * Sittin' & Waitin' * Black Top
Dumpstaphunk * Water * Dirty Word * Louisiana Red Hot
The Strange Tones * My Man * At Home with the Strange Tones * Meteor Sonic
Tony Joe White * Alligator, Mississippi * Hoodoo * Yep Rock
BB King * You're Still My Woman * Indianola Mississippi Seeds * MCA
Kid Ramos w/Paul deLay * Say What You Mean * Greasy Kid Stuff * Evidence
Billy Boy Arnold * Don't Stay Out All Night * Best of the Blues * St Clair
Eddie Kirkland * I Tried * It's the Blues Man! * OBC
Monkey Junk * You Make a Mess * All Frequencies * Stony Plain

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis - KHUM-FM
The South Side
3432 N Street