Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 11/25/2013 Annual Duane Allman Blowout

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 25 11:27:22 EST 2013

11/25/2013: www.SoundsofBlue.com
Playlist link:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=11-25-2013
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/73755/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: None
Births: Lee Michaels (68) Lou Rawls (77) Shuggie Otis (60) Jimi Hendrix (71)
John Mayall (80) Ronnie Montrose (66) Paul Desmond (89) Chuck Mangione (73)
Robi Zonca (58) and more.
For <5> consecutive years: The Sounds of Blue "was" the most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of NYC.
For 2013 we were pledged the same dollars as last year ($14,000+,) but that
was not enough to be the most pledged to radio show this year, but good
enough for second place!
11/25/2013 Text Playlist
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
06:08 am  Freedom Flight  Shuggie Otis  Freedom Flight/Here Comes Shuggie
Otis - 60  www.RavenRecords.au
06:21 am  California  John Mayall  The Turning Point - John Mayall - 80
Polydor
06:30 am  Machine Gun  Jimi Hendrix  Band of Gypsys - Hendrix - 71  Capitol
06:43 am  Stormy Monday  Lee Michaels  Hello The Very Best of Lee Michaels
- 68  www.ShoutFactory.com  Blues
06:48 am  12:15 Slow Goonbash Blues  Al Kooper  Introducing Shuggie Otis -
60  Colubia  Blues
06:58 am  I Didn't Ask To Be  Blue Mitchell  Blues's Blues - John Mayall -
80  Mainstream Records  Blues
07:10 am  Country Road  John Mayall  Jazz Blues Fusion - John Mayall - 80
Polydor  Blues
07:17 am  Take Ten  Paul Desmond  Skylark - Paul Desmond - 89  CTI - CBS  Blues
07:23 am  Blues Medley  Lou Rawls  Live at Century Plaza - Lou Rawls - 77
Rebound Records  Blues
07:32 am  Southside Blues-Tobacco Road  Lou Rawls  Live! Lou Rawls - 77
Capitol  Blues
07:41 am  My Babe w/Buddy Guy  Lou Rawls  Portrait of the Blues - Lou Rawls
- 77  Manhattan-Capitol  Blues
07:44 am  Street Corner Hustler's Blues-World of Trouble  Lou Rawls  Live!
Lou Rawls - 77  Capitol  Blues
07:51 am  Dead End Street (Parts 1 & 2)  Lou Rawls  The Silk & Soul of Lou
Rawls - 77  EMI  Blues
07:55 am  Main Squeeze  Chuck Mangione  The Best of Chuck Mangione -73
A&M  Blues
08:02 am  Land of Make Believe w/Esther Satterfield  Chuck Mangione  The
Best of Chuck Mangione -73  A&M  Blues
08:10 am  Valdez In the Country  Legion of Mary  Garcia Live - Volume 3 -
Northwest Tour - 12/14-15/1974  ATO Records - www.JerryGarcia.com  Blues
08:23 am  I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water w/Cannonball Adderley Band  Lou
Rawls  Legendary Lou Rawls - 77  Capitol Jazz - Blue Note  Blues
08:26 am  Casa Blues  Blue Mitchell  Blue's Blues - John Mayall - 80
Mainstream  Blues
08:34 am  Good Times Boogie  John Mayall  Jazz Blues Fusion - John Mayall
- 80  Polydor  Blues
08:43 am  20 Bar Blues w/Enrico Crivellaro  Robi Zonca  Do You Know? Robi
Zonca -58  Mousemen  Blues
08:48 am  Who Knows  Jimi Hendrix  Band of Gypsys - Hendrix - 71
Capitol  Blues
08:57 am  Town Without Pity  Ronnie Montrose  Open Fire - Ronnie Montrose
- 66  WB  Blues