PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20131124

John Detcheverry ckutblue@COLBA.NET
Mon Nov 25 02:27:48 EST 2013

PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20131124

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20131124 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

COOL NEW STUFF
Frank Bey & Anthony Paule Band/Soul For Your Blues/I Don't Know Why/Blue Dot Records
Dan Doiron/From Deep Inside/At The Hard/Indie
Jerome Tucker & Tim Bastmeyer/Jerome Tucker & Tim Bastmeyer/Seven Year Itch/Indie
Sean Pinchin/Rust Bucket/Can't Stop Falling In Love/Indie
Ben Sures/Son Of Trouble/Love Will Kick Your Ass/Indie
Sheba The Mississippi Queen/Butter On My Rolls/Big Man/Indie
Soulstack/Five Finger Discount/Long Way Down/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Bernie Mora & Tangent/Dandelion/Twilight Tango/Rhombus Records
Bernie Mora & Tangent/Dandelion/Into The Sunset/Rhombus Records
The City Boys Allstars/When You Needed Me/Funky Peaches/Indie
The City Boys Allstars/When You Needed Me/When You Needed Me/Indie

HISTORICAL BLUES EVENTS:
Robert Johnson/Legendary Blues Singer/Phonograph Blues/Charly
Joe Turner With Vann "Piano Man" Walls And His Orchestra/Blues Masters Vol. 13: New York City Blues/Sweet Sixteen/Rhino
B.B. King/Greatest Hits/Sweet Little Angel/MCA
Little Junior's Blue Flames/The Road To Memphis/Mystery Train/Universal Music
Chris Cain/Prime Cuts Vol. 2/Pick Up The Tab/Blind Pig
Collins-Cray-Copeland/Showdown!/Albert's Alley/Alligator
Dr. John/Gris Gris/Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya/Warner
Little Mike & The Tornadoes/Forgive Me/Nothin" I Wouldn't Do/Elrob Records
Dawn Tyler Blues Project/Ten Dollar Dress/Come-N-Get-It/Preservation Records

APPEARING THURS NOV 28 AT HOUSE OF JAZZ, 2060 Aylmer (514) 842-8656 http://houseofjazz.ca/
Fundraiser: To the Philippines, With Love
Carolyn Fe Blues Collective/Original Sin/Baby Bye Bye/Indie

APPEARING SAT NOV 30 AT AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
Ben Racine Band/One Of A Kind/Too Busy Being Pretty/Iguane Records

APPEARING FRI NOV 29 AT BRUTOPIA  1219 Crescent 514-393-9277 http://www.brutopia.net/brutopia.htm
Ross Neilsen & The Sufferin' Bastards/Redemption/Commit A Crime/Indie

Get a more complete listing of live blues/roots shows in my posting of Where It's At (Montreal Edition).

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by
submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

Do I have your latest music to play? Send it to:
John Detcheverry
Cha Cha Cha In Blue
6672 24th Avenue
Montreal, Qc H1T 3M7