Playlist for Thursday, August 8

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 23 20:00:17 EST 2013

Here is the playlist for Thursday, August 8th...

1 and 2.  A Secret Is So Hard To Keep and Are You Ready For Me - Donnie Ray
- I'm Goin' Back -  Ecko Records (2012)

3. Wild Women Never Get The Blues - Marquerite Mariama  - Wild Women Never
Get The Blues..Well, Not Anymore - Powerlight Media (2006)

4.  Stop Lying In My Face (With Trudy Lynn) - Calvin Owens and the Calvin
Owens Blues Orchestra - The House Is Burnin' - Sawdust Alley Records (2002)

5. You've Got to Hurt Before You Heal - Frank Bey With Anthony Paule - You
Don't Know Nothing - Blue Dot Records (2012)

6.  Storm Clouds - Woodbrain - Swimming In Turpentine - Yellow Dog Records
(2009)

7.  Fire Down Below - Studebaker John - Old School Rockin' - Delmark
Records (2012)

8.  Be Careful With A Fool - Tommy Castro, Jimmy Hall, Lloyd Jones - Triple
Trouble - Telarc Blues (2003)

9.  Money Habit - Gary Primich - Just A Little Bit More (with Omar Dykes) -
Old Pal Records

10.  Do Your Thing - Melvin Taylor  - Taylor Made

11,  Before You Accuse Me - Shawn Holt and the Teardrops - Daddy Told Me -
Blind Pig Records (2013)

12.  Mean Church People - MSG, The Acoustic Blues Trio - Done Spoke My Mind
- 2008

13.   Dirty Things - Mike Zito - Today - Eclecto Groove Records (2008)

14.  A Dollar Down and Feeling Low - Chris Duarte Group - My Soul Alone -
Blues Bureau International (2013)

15.   Please Don't Dog Me - Same as #11

16.  Bluez Man - Heather Hardy - Violins - Trope Records (96)

17. When Your Mule Won't Ride - Studebaker John's Maxwell Street Kings -
That's The Way You Do - Delmark Records (2010)

18.  New TB Blues - Slewfoot and Cary B  - Rainin' In New Orleans - Music
Maker Relief Foundation

19.  Hand In Hand With The Blues - Larry Carlton and Robben ford -
Unplugged - 335 Records(2013)

20.  It Ain't The Fall That Kills You - Guitar Shorty - Watch Your Back -
Alligator Records (2004)