Playlist for Thursday, September 19th

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 23 19:58:49 EST 2013

Here is the playlist for Thursday, September 19th...

1.  Get Your Hands Out Of My Pocket - Elvin Bishop - Red Dog Speaks - Delta
Groove Music (2010)

2.  Get Your Money Out Where You Spend Your Time - Frank Bey With Anthony
Paule - You Don't Know Nothing - Blue dot Records (2012)

3.  Back It Up - Rick Holmstrom - Hyrdraulic Records - Tone-Cool/Artemis
(2002)

4. If You See Kay/Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On - Nap "Don't Forget
The Blues" Turner - Live At Cada Vez! - Right On Rhythm (2002)

5.  Money Habit - Gary Primich - Just A Little Bit More - Old Pal Records

6 Mississippi Delta Blues - Erin and Neil Harpe - Delta Blues Duets - Juicy
Juju Records (2006)

7.  She's Dynamite - The Hollywood Fats Band - Larger Than Life, Vol. 2 -
Delta Groove Music (2010)

8.  Every Woman For Herself - Ms. Jody - Blues Mix, Vol. 11, Sweet Soul
Blues - Ecko Records (2013)

9.  I'm Looking For A Woman - Donnie Ray - I'm Goin' Back - Ecko Records
(2012)

10.   Put Your Hands Up - Sheba Potts-Wright - Same as #8

11. Phenomenal Woman - Ruthie Foster -

12.  Welcome Home - Ruthie Foster

13.  Good Man - Woodbrain - Swimming in Turpentine - Yellow Dog Records
(2009)

14.   Do Your Thing - Melvin Taylor - Taylor Made

15.  That's All You Get - Dave Gross - Take The Gamble - SwingNation
Records (2006)

16.  It Ain't The Fall That Kills You - Guitar Shorty - Watch Your Back -
Alligator Records (2004)

17.  A Little Less Conversation - Same as #15

18.   Stay With Me Tonight - Bernard Allison - Delta Bound - Delmark
records (2012)

19.   Blues Matrix  Mississippi Heat - Delta Bound - Delmark Records (2012)

20.  It Hurts To Be In Love (With Angela Strehli) - Marcia Ball - Live!
Down The Road- Alligator Records (2005)

21.  You Don't Miss Your Water - Same as #20

22.  Mean Church People - MSG, The Acoustic Blues Trio - Done Spoke My Mind
-