Playlist for Thursday, September 26th...

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 23 19:58:28 EST 2013

Got to love this lovely weather....and rocking some Blues on WCOM...

1.  Woman Named Trouble - Bernard Allison - Higher Powers - Ruf Records

2.  The Right Tool For The Job - Marcia Ball - Live! Down The Road -
Alligator Records (2005)

3.  It's A Man Down There - Same a #1

4.  That's All You Get - Dave Gross - Take The Gamble - SwingNation Records
(2006)

5.  Lucky Charm - Billy Hector - Hard To Please - Ghetto Surf Music (97)

6.  Last To Know - Rick Holmstrom - Hydraulic Groove - Tone-Cool Records
(2002)

7.  Get Your Money Where You Spend Your Time - Frank Bey With the Anthony
Paule Band - You Don't Know Nothing - Blue Dot Records (2012)

8.  Heartache - Melvin Taylor - Taylor Made

9.  I'm Looking For A Woman - Donnie Ray - I'm Goin' Back - Ecko Records
(2012)

10.  My Mother's Plea - Mississippi Heat - Delta Bound - Delmark Records
(2012)

11.  It Ain't The Fall That Kills You - Guitar Shorty - Watch Your Back -
Alligator Records (2004)

12.  How Can Real Love Die - Sonny Mack - Blues Mix 11, Sweet Soul Blues -
Ecko Records (2013)

13.A Dollar Down and Feeling Low - Chris Duarte Group - My Soul Alone -
Blues Bureau International (2013)

14.  Here In The South - Big John Cummings - Same as #12

15.  If You See Kay/Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On - Nap "Don't Forget
The Blues" Turner - Live at Cada Vez!  - Right On Rhythm (2002)

16. Called You This Morning - Erin and Neil Harpe - Delta Blues Duets -
Juicy Juju Records (2006)

17.  Side By Side - Studebaker John's Maxwell Street Kings - That's The Way
You Do - Delmark Records (2010)

18.   Midnight Hour Blues - Elvin Bishop - Red Dog Speaks - Delta Groove
Music (2010)

19.  Money Habit - Gary Primich  - Just A Little Bit More (With Omar Dykes)
- Old Pal Records

20. Back Water Slide - Woodbrain - Swimming in Turpentine - Yellow Dog
Records (2009)

21.  Tonight's Another Night - Miss Genii - Same as #14